***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

34t76hk.jpg

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Yeah Damn yall right! I got the 11s from someone different from the 7s and 12s so I'll try to get my money back on the 11s. And I can't believe I got clowned on the 5's the guy i bought them from was 100% legit i'll def. try to get my money back on those too. Thanks for lookin out. The 5s and 11s are def. fake now that I look at it closer. The 12s look better than the pic same with the 7s... But 11s and 5s are 100% going back. Good thing in got the CDP Packs separately but i got clowned... they are good fakes espec. the 11s!
But the 6s look dope in person.  My photos all aren't the best quality hahaa and heres more info and better photos them hahah.  I'm not into the custom game at all but I got them for a descent price at the time and thought they would be unique to rock and have 
laugh.gif
.  I think they are a lot different from all the South Beach crazy customs out now.  These are subtle but bold.
http://www.nicekicks.com/...-jordan-6-cement-custom/
Good lookin everyone 11s and 5s are going back ASAP.
np.  The 12's are legit.  Those 7's are fake too, get your money back fer those.  The jumpman placement is a bit off, the air holes are off, the ankle cut is off, and those arent the correct laces.  
Yeah def. thanks 

Originally Posted by yk12

catchntds went ham on the pick ups lol
thanks my dude too bad 3 of 'em are going back 
laugh.gif
 O well I needed a pair of cloaks more anyways! 
wink.gif

Just to clarify... 

Those 12s are fake as well ...they should have an extra lace hole above the two metal eyelets. 

And as the other guys have already pointed out -the 5s, 6s, 7s and 11s are all fake too.

Nice pickups everyone except them fakes.
latest pickups
MJ Rookie authentic jersey

Obey snapback

AJ 13 OG black toes(VNDS)

Bonus pic,finally have all the OG colorway.Top row-OG,bottom row-retro('10 Flint)

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

y'all went in on my mans whole jordan collection.
I'm salty for him.
LMAO I appreciate it I'm pretty
eyes.gif

mad.gif
 myself ... but to everyone saying the 6s are fake please look them up lol and to all the inboxes I've been getting.. I don't "collect" fakes... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  That made me real disappointed w/ some members on NT who are now not doing deals w/ me because they think I have all fake Jordans and callin me fake smdh
I don't collect fakes or KNOWINGLY buy fakes, sell fakes, or wear fakes.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Copped the whole pack.
Saw the whole pack at Uprise today - very nice quality...

Brandon, how do those Roshes fit?  Mine should be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

y'all went in on my mans whole jordan collection.
I'm salty for him.
LMAO I appreciate it I'm pretty
eyes.gif

mad.gif
 myself ... but to everyone saying the 6s are fake please look them up lol and to all the inboxes I've been getting.. I don't "collect" fakes... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  That made me real disappointed w/ some members on NT who are now not doing deals w/ me because they think I have all fake Jordans and callin me fake smdh
I don't collect fakes or KNOWINGLY buy fakes, sell fakes, or wear fakes.
People actually inboxed you trying to insult you? WOW
30t6p3b.gif
they should off themselves

Back
Top Bottom