Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cowboys fans are a sad bunch, can't accept the fact the Eagles MURKED em' with everything down the line, ya'll need to accept the Cowboys have no heart and Romo is the 3rd best QB in the division.

Like I said earlier in the year, if McNabb is healthy for an entire year they will find a way to make the playoffs even without any elite WR's, but that was a big IF. Romo wishes he could sniff McNabb's jock strap.
Agreed.
I really, really dislike Philly but I was truly rooting for Donovan F to pull it out. I can only hope that he leaves Philly this off-season and goes to a townthat would appreciate him.
The man does it all w/limited talent around him. Romo would be wise to take notes. And Cowboy fans WISH they had a qb like McNabb instead of Romo.

what does that have to do with anything? cowboy fans hate the ealges as do giant fans u guys are just as happy as we are that the eagles lost.

Not really.... as much as I dislike the Eagles I can respect McNabb's game and have an overall respect for the Eagles (at least this decade regardless ifthey didn't win or not). The one year dude had an elite wide out they went to the Superbowl.

I'm just a big Kurt Warner fan, I hope he can find a way to win it all but vs the Steelers I highly doubt that (they are my super bowl pick).

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by rc49ers

roll.gif
I guess its alright to celebrate like this when you have 3 playoff wins wins in like 60 years.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, let them celebrate, let them bask in victory. They're about to go down in the Superbowl anyways.

salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Damn...my dude Trill switched up the sig + avy within 5 minutes after the game.
laugh.gif
yeah I did.

now I need my man Obama get inaugurated Tuesday for relief.

I'm now in heartbreak word to Kanye West.
tired.gif

Good season for the Eagles. It was fun while it lasted.

Now something will have to be done in the offseason. McNabb and BDawk are still waiting to get their rings.

I'm out this thread. Peace.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by NolanDW

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

laugh.gif

That man aint won no Super Bowl either. Let's be real here...
eyes.gif
neither has...the entire eagles franchise
laugh.gif
Got em
roll.gif
Got me!? LMAO! How many Super Bowls has Arizona won....? They aint winnin #!@+! Count on it!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I guess its alright to celebrate like this when you have 3 playoff wins wins in like 60 years.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm a niner fan too but come on man, let them celebrate. it's their moment and the team has earned it in every way proving people wrong repeatedly,don't hate.

sure we have more SBs, but what have we done in the last 10 years? we have no room to talk, you're sounding like one of those salty cowboy fans.

I think the Steelers are gonna win it all, personally. Gotta get through Baltimore first though...

My Eagles
embarassed.gif
great season, loved the way we ended the year.
Just when I thought offenses had figured him out, Jim Johnson stepped it up even more.
I would like to think Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb saved their respective jobs but I guess you never know in this league.

Zant and Buckhalter seemed a little too happy after a close loss in the NFC Championship Game cheesin' it up with the Arizona players
ohwell.gif

Curtis and Celek balled out
pimp.gif

DeSean growing up fast...great effort on that McNabb pick to come back and make the tackle/strip.

Gunna, I gotta admit that you were right about Rod Hood
laugh.gif

Adrian Wilson: one of my favorite players in the NFL for a long time, he's definitely paid his dues and stuck with this Cardinals organization throughthick and thin. Well-deserved SB berth for this guy. Been telling some of you dudes bout Adrian...easily one of the best safeties in the L. Swiss-army knife
smokin.gif
What LL could be
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At them acting like they won the got damn superbowl.
"We are the Champions"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You dont see the 49ers fans acting like that.
Cause the 49ers would have to win
laugh.gif
im sayen how would we know how the 49ers would act? and wasn't silgletary crying after there last win this season
roll.gif
Damn kids started watching football in 03...

How many superbowls do the cardinals have-0
Superbowls 49ers have-5
You mustve started watching football in 2004.

What does that have to do with anything? I don't know why your bringing up the Niners....

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Damn...my dude Trill switched up the sig + avy within 5 minutes after the game.
laugh.gif
yeah I did.

now I need my man Obama get inaugurated Tuesday for relief.

I'm now in heartbreak word to Kanye West.
tired.gif

Good season for the Eagles. It was fun while it lasted.

Now something will have to be done in the offseason. McNabb and BDawk are still waiting to get their rings.

I'm out this thread.

This guy. Vikings to the Eagles.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, let them celebrate, let them bask in victory. They're about to go down in the Superbowl anyways.

salty
laugh.gif

Salty? haha you must be a arizona fan. My team has 5 superbowls, your favorite team? O, goosegg, Nada, Zippo. Need I say more?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"We are the Champions"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im sayen how would we know how the 49ers would act? and wasn't silgletary crying after there last win this season
roll.gif

Superbowls 49ers have-5
why are doing the lifetime SB wins thing???...why???
the last one was NINETEEN YEARS AGO.

and guess what?

the niners are still DOO DOO even though i like Singletary alot...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when wins are that rare wouldn't that be even more of a reason to celebrate

laugh.gif

CRAZY GAME!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Cardinals.
pimp.gif

And as far as the PI goes, there was contact but refs didn't want to make a call like that in that critical situation.
ohwell.gif
Curtis still could've/should've caught that though.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dockett trying to score on that last play.

I feel for McNabb though
frown.gif
and I'ma Cowboys fan. He played like doo-doo the 1st half but redeemed himself in the second half. As much as Philly fans would like too (and probably will
tired.gif
), you can't put this lose on McNabb. He's taken so much %%#$ over theyears from Philly I hope they do run him out and let the Kevin Kolb era begin, good luck with that.
laugh.gif

The Arizona friggin Cardinals are going to the Superbowl.
eek.gif

It's been a crazy NFL season, I love football.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cowboys fans are a sad bunch, can't accept the fact the Eagles MURKED em' with everything down the line, ya'll need to accept the Cowboys have no heart and Romo is the 3rd best QB in the division.

Like I said earlier in the year, if McNabb is healthy for an entire year they will find a way to make the playoffs even without any elite WR's, but that was a big IF. Romo wishes he could sniff McNabb's jock strap.
we have won just as much as the eagles have won 0 + 5 championships
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

espy_terrell_owens.jpg

laugh.gif
Not sure what this !%%!$% has to do with anything. Last time I checked, he wasn't in the playoffs. Nor has he played in a playoff win since 2003.
Looks like he saying that somwhere TO is smiling right now because the Eagles lost. So it seems relevant to me.
His mind is too fixated on a 16 yearold gymnast to get it.

LOL @ "Last time he participated in a PLAYOFF WIN." Who the %+!# CARES about a "playoff win." Do you think the Eagles are heading back toPhilly right now happy because they won 2 playoff games this year? Lmao this is hilarious.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by phillypac

more proof that the NFL is rigged

at least the eagles bodied the giants on the way out

you dumb @#@ if the nfl was rigged they wouldve had philly and the steelers in the superbowl
I dont think the nfl is rigged either way but why would they be rigged for a philly-pitt SB? That would be the dumbest rig in history. A Pennsylvania Super Bowl isnt exciting outside of Pennslyvania
Youre right, forgot about the regional thing, I was speaking in terms of franchise history, image, etc. No one watches the damn cardinals infootball besides people who live in AZ

Originally Posted by bdis1986

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

salty
laugh.gif

Salty? haha you must be a arizona fan. My team has 5 superbowls, your favorite team? O, goosegg, Nada, Zippo. Need I say more?
honestly, you do come off as salty as hell. Let them celebrate, you giving us niner fans a bad name

You know Party Boy Matt Leinart is going to throw the mother of all Super Bowl parties!!!

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"We are the Champions"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Superbowls 49ers have-5
why are doing the lifetime SB wins thing???...why???
the last one was NINETEEN YEARS AGO.

and guess what?

the niners are still DOO DOO even though i like Singletary alot...

wrong 19 years ago. They won there last superbowl in the 95 season. If I count correctly thats 14 years.
Anyways I havta give credit where its due, Great job cardinals.
mad.gif

Good luck in the big game.

Damn, shut the +#%$ up already...

Back
Top Bottom