Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

People talk Romo all day long, but McNabb is a Professional Choke Artist....

So what does that make Romo? A guy who has never won a playoff game let alone sniffed a Super Bowl.

I'm still tripping over that non-call on 4th & 10... Yes I'm salty.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

The Eagles have got to be the most pathetic organazation of all time. 5 out of the last 8 NFC Championship games and not one single ring? LOL.

LOL. Better luck next season....
still butthurt over the 44-6 whooping?
grin.gif

Go worry about your Bulls now.

Originally Posted by epox12

So what does that make Romo? A guy who has never won a playoff game let alone sniffed a Super Bowl.

Romo has TO,Roy and Jason Witten and still can't do anything with that.Mcnabb had almost 400 yards passing and 3 tds throwing to receivers whowouldn't be able to get separation if the corners they were facing were in wheelchairs.

This thread sure turned ugly. Anyway, McNabb might as well bounce. The window for the Eagles pretty much just closed. 5 out of 8 NFC Championships and no ringis better than the 4 SB appearances by the Bills in the 90's with no ones.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

This thread sure turned ugly. Anyway, McNabb might as well bounce. The window for the Eagles pretty much just closed. 5 out of 8 NFC Championships and no ring is better than the 4 SB appearances by the Bills in the 90's with no ones.

I wouldn't say closed...young fast top 3 defense...Desean progressing ...and hopefully another offensive weapon picked up in the off season.Maybe draft abig back.

This team can still contend.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Romo has TO,Roy and Jason Witten and still can't do anything with that.Mcnabb had almost 400 yards passing and 3 tds throwing to receivers who wouldn't be able to get separation if the corners they were facing were in wheelchairs.

Clearly your disappointment is clogging your vision and/or thinking. Philly WRs were open ALL GAME LONG. McNabb made SO MANY poor throws in key situationstoday. Sure he had almost 400 yards and 3 tds (as you so eloquently put it), but he didnt have a good game. If he DID have a good game, the Eagles would havewon. Period.

This thread sure turned ugly. Anyway, McNabb might as well bounce. The window for the Eagles pretty much just closed. 5 out of 8 NFC Championships and no ring is better than the 4 SB appearances by the Bills in the 90's with no ones.

I wouldn't say closed...young fast top 3 defense...Desean progressing ...and hopefully another offensive weapon picked up in the off season.Maybe draft a big back.

Well, that's a just philly fan being optimistic. I don't blame you, but Desean's gonna need a QB and whether McNabb stays or goes, you gottabelieve his best days are long gone. You have an injury riddled and old RB in Westbrook, Buckhalter is nothing special, Dawkins is the anchor and he'sgetting up there. And Andy Reid might be on his way out soon. I see his situation like Denny Green back in the day. They didnt fire him because of the lack ofproduction, but rather just for a fresh face. Sometimes you have to do that. The chapter on the this Eagles team is just about done. They'll be back in acouple years though I'm sure. Franchises like that never stay down too long.

I wouldn't say closed...young fast top 3 defense...Desean progressing ...and hopefully another offensive weapon picked up in the off season.Maybe draft a big back.

no, the window is closed. you say the Eagles can still "contend", but it's not like they were a juggernaut this year or anything.they barely made the playoffs, thanks to several other teams collapsing. if they played the normal Giants with Plaxico they don't see the NFC championshipgame.

the Eagles had an improbable run once they made it in the playoffs, but they were really not that competitive this year. do you see this team being good enoughto win 11-12 games next year? No... McNabb will not return to the NFC championship again, at least not with this team.

Originally Posted by dland24

Romo has TO,Roy and Jason Witten and still can't do anything with that.Mcnabb had almost 400 yards passing and 3 tds throwing to receivers who wouldn't be able to get separation if the corners they were facing were in wheelchairs.

Clearly your disappointment is clogging your vision and/or thinking. Philly WRs were open ALL GAME LONG. McNabb made SO MANY poor throws in key situations today. Sure he had almost 400 yards and 3 tds (as you so eloquently put it), but he didnt have a good game. If he DID have a good game, the Eagles would have won. Period.

There were poorly thrown balls...but there were so many that have should of been caught...he hit Hank Basket in the numbers twice and he dropped them...theGreg Lewis drop man it makes my stomach turn dude you don't even know. I wish we hadn't dig ourselves an 18 point hole.
tired.gif

Whens the draft??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no, the window is closed. you say the Eagles can still "contend", but it's not like they were a juggernaut this year or anything. they barely made the playoffs, thanks to several other teams collapsing. if they played the normal Giants with Plaxico they don't see the NFC championship game.

the Eagles had an improbable run once they made it in the playoffs, but they were really not that competitive this year. do you see this team being good enough to win 11-12 games next year? No... McNabb will not return to the NFC championship again, at least not with this team.
I think having a great defense like we have coupled with the fact that they are young will always put us in contention.(Yes i know Fitz killed ustoday,but who hasnt he destroyed.)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

The Eagles have got to be the most pathetic organazation of all time. 5 out of the last 8 NFC Championship games and not one single ring? LOL.

pay Joka you troll, seriously, if you got hit by a car i'd be alright with that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I'm emotionally drained right now. I couldn't say anything as the last few seconds wound down.

We got it next year though, I can feel it.

- We need to sign a big-time receiver in the off-season.
- Westbrook is back and healthy.
- Instead of figuring out what's wrong with our offensive philosophy at the END of the season where it's almost too late, we know what we're doing from the get-go. I see a balanced offense next year, should increase our productivity especially if we have a big receiver.
- Dawkins returns and is the same Dawk we all know and love.
- DeSean matures and gets better at what he needs to be a top receiver.
- Cowboys and Giants have or almost reached their peak, and are on the incline.
- Our young players only have one way to go, and that's up. They WILL get better. I see our LBs being a PROBLEM next season.

Lots more, this Eagles team should be pretty dominant next season.
Kill yourself.

Not more pathetic than your team and your existence here on NT

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Not more pathetic than your team and your existence here on NT
c9935bb84c2fae234db9c3ee9f5415d4a880f12.jpg

Even Baron is laughing at S4L

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

and so the streak of

continues....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT

Damn... All those opportunities and y'all still can't get a Lombardi. Reminds meof the Bills. Go to the SB four times just to have therman Thomasfumble and jim Kelly throw picks leading to no superbowl wins

Yeah at least he gets a chance to choke.

We need a power back,a bigtime wr with hands that work,with no attitude problems. If we get that i think we will be ok. Keep Nabb you could do a lot worse.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

What happen with Boldin and the offensive Coordinator ? Look like he was mad he wasn't in the game...

Man, I can't even blame him. I would be trying like to hell get out of Arizona after this year and get somewhere to be a # 1.

Im sure the Phins would give them a 2nd rounder
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom