Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

I'd take Boldin for that 2nd rounder Will.
pimp.gif

But I dunno if Arizona would do that.

Props to the Cards, Larry Fitz is a damn beast. Such a pleasure to watch that guy, he and Boldin against that Pitt D should be awesome to watch. Good luckguys.

Philly fans, heads up ya'll. You guys had a great run, and ya got two picks in the first round in April, you'll be alright.

We got 2 first round draft picks. Package one of those picks and bring Boldin to Philly. McNabb throwing to Boldin, Jackson, Curtis, and Westbrook out of thebackfield would be a nightmare for opposing defenses. We also saw the emergence of Celek yesterday, he has been showing flashes all season long and finally hadthat breakout game today. I think he is going to end up being a pretty solid TE. With the other first round pick we need a OT too replace either Thomas orRunyan because there is no way in hell both of them with return next season. Our defense I'm not too worried about. We are young at nearly every spotexcept safety where Dawkins is aging but obviously showed he can still play. This team can still contend with this core but that is only if we bring McNabbback. If we do trade him expect a below average team next year. Hopefully the Eagles FO is not stupid enough to do such a thing.

Yall saying the window is closed? Clearly you're just Eagles haters not football fans because it's clear that we can beat anyone in the NFL. We need asure hands receiver and a power running back more than anything. Everything else is fine, sure Dawkins only has maybe 2 years left in him but we can manageonce he's gone. Our O-Line is getting up there in age too so we should address that but we have decent backups who can fill in.

McNabb is a choker? Whatever, it's not all on him. He doesn't win or lose the games by himself. There are no better options out there other thankeeping Donovan so that shouldn't even be a question. Yall act like Peyton Manning is a free agent or we got the #1 pick in the draft or something
laugh.gif
. All of you just want McNabb to be gone so your team can leapfrog us,let's be honest Skins, Cowboys and Giants fans. There are only 2 QB's in the league that I would take over McNabb (Peyton and Tom). What have any otherQB's besides the two I just mentioned done that can tell you they are that much better than McNabb. Not too many QB's in the league today have gottento 5 conference championships in an 8 year span.

We need to get TJ Houshmanzadeh (free agent) and maybe somehow trade for Larry Johnson!!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!

All you Cowboy, Skins and Giants fans worry about your own teams even MAKING IT to the conference championship before claiming that Philly's window is"closed"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

You can tell when cats are mad when they start writing essays and !#%%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Says a Cowboys fan holding on to success from more than a decade ago.
roll.gif
, yall acting like Niketalk didn't damn near freeze once Dallas choked and missed the playoffs. What you expect?

I would much rather have my team go home early than witness the annual choke in the conference championship. (Ohio State football style)

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

I would much rather have my team go home early than witness the annual choke in the conference championship. (Ohio State football style)
Yeah it hurts more but, at least we see that we can compete with the best teams. Not making the playoffs or winning once you're in justscreams of mediocrity, but that's just me.

Kobe4MVP12 wrote:
We got 2 first round draft picks. Package one of those picks and bring Boldin to Philly. McNabb throwing to Boldin, Jackson, Curtis, and Westbrook out of the backfield would be a nightmare for opposing defenses.

Philly fans stay stuck on delusional.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Yeah it hurts more but, at least we see that we can compete with the best teams. Not making the playoffs or winning once you're in just screams of mediocrity, but that's just me.

We can compete with anyone in the league..... but we don't execute because we are never motivated. I would much rather have a my team stacked with talentknowing we are a coach/ leader away from being great, than having a legacy as the team who always came close but never made it.

It's quite clear to see that the Eagles are this decades version of the Buffalo Bills to a certain degree. From this day forward I don't want to seeMcNabb and Hall of Fame in the same sentence for any reason at all.

Disgusting
smh.gif
You know what it feels like to be an Eagles fan? Like those 3fans form this movie
major-league.jpg

We can compete with anyone in the league..... but we don't execute because we are never motivated. I would much rather have a my team stacked with talent knowing we are a coach/ leader away from being great, than having a legacy as the team who always came close but never made it.

If you can't execute and be motivated than you can't compete with anyone in the league now can you? Having a team stacked with talent that never doesanything is nothing to brag about or be proud of. The Cowboys are like the Trailblazers of the early 2000's lots of talent and lots of failure. You had agreat leader and Coach in Bill Parcells who was on the verge of getting your franchise back on top but your botox filled owner chose T.OLD. over him and nowlook where you are?

Romo not being able to put down a hold for a field goal, losing at home to the Giants when you are the NFC's number 1 seed, and losing three out of fourgames at the end of the season and missing the playoffs are all examples of choking. Sorry to break it you.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Yall saying the window is closed? Clearly you're just Eagles haters not football fans because it's clear that we can beat anyone in the NFL. We need a sure hands receiver and a power running back more than anything. Everything else is fine, sure Dawkins only has maybe 2 years left in him but we can manage once he's gone. Our O-Line is getting up there in age too so we should address that but we have decent backups who can fill in.

McNabb is a choker? Whatever, it's not all on him. He doesn't win or lose the games by himself. There are no better options out there other than keeping Donovan so that shouldn't even be a question. Yall act like Peyton Manning is a free agent or we got the #1 pick in the draft or something
laugh.gif
. All of you just want McNabb to be gone so your team can leapfrog us, let's be honest Skins, Cowboys and Giants fans. There are only 2 QB's in the league that I would take over McNabb (Peyton and Tom). What have any other QB's besides the two I just mentioned done that can tell you they are that much better than McNabb. Not too many QB's in the league today have gotten to 5 conference championships in an 8 year span.

We need to get TJ Houshmanzadeh (free agent) and maybe somehow trade for Larry Johnson!!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!

All you Cowboy, Skins and Giants fans worry about your own teams even MAKING IT to the conference championship before claiming that Philly's window is "closed"
roll.gif

2hmd2ex.jpg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Kobe4MVP12 wrote:
We got 2 first round draft picks. Package one of those picks and bring Boldin to Philly. McNabb throwing to Boldin, Jackson, Curtis, and Westbrook out of the backfield would be a nightmare for opposing defenses.
Philly fans stay stuck on delusional.
roll.gif

Hey after watching almost 9 years of Pinkstons, Thrash's, Browns, Lewis', Mitchells' and so forth a fan base can dream
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

if you really think that your not much of a fan......

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

roll.gif

At this time of the year with Philly, I usually feel the same
laugh.gif
If wedidn't make the playoffs, like we did last year, it's whatever. But coming so close and then coming up short is just one of the biggestdisappointments I get since this is the norm for the Eagles. Every team, except one, goes through it every year, but Philly fans seem to fall from so highwhich makes it hurt more. Plus the constant highlights of the other team against you doesn't make things any easier
frown.gif

roll.gif

You probably dont feel anything since you are accustomed to seeing them fail in the conference chip........ dont question my loyalty to the Cowboys

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If only the Eagles had some damn receivers. McNabb played his +%* off.

laugh.gif
The hell? What game were you watching? Donovan missed SOOOOO MANY wide open receivers all game long.

wow... Nab throws for 375 and 3 TD's are you think he cost them the game... THE %^$*## KICKER MISSED AND EXTRA POINT AND CHIP SHOT FIELD GOAL!!!!!!

Originally Posted by epox12

We can compete with anyone in the league..... but we don't execute because we are never motivated. I would much rather have a my team stacked with talent knowing we are a coach/ leader away from being great, than having a legacy as the team who always came close but never made it.

If you can't execute and be motivated than you can't compete with anyone in the league now can you? Having a team stacked with talent that never does anything is nothing to brag about or be proud of. The Cowboys are like the Trailblazers of the early 2000's lots of talent and lots of failure. You had a great leader and Coach in Bill Parcells who was on the verge of getting your franchise back on top but your botox filled owner chose T.OLD. over him and now look where you are?

Romo not being able to put down a hold for a field goal, losing at home to the Giants when you are the NFC's number 1 seed, and losing three out of four games at the end of the season and missing the playoffs are all examples of choking. Sorry to break it you.

Motivation is the key to winning who ever wants it more will most likely win. How is having talent on a team nothing to be proud of? Bill Parcells was a goodcoach/ ok leader, but he was more of a talent scout. ------
laugh.gif
us losing at the end .......... losing not one, or two ........... FOUR nfc championship gamesin a decade, thats choking as a team, straight up drowning in the 4 foot deep pool....... and when you actually reach the big game you choke again. Hate tobreak it to you.

roll.gif

You probably dont feel anything since you are accustomed to seeing them fail in the conference chip........ dont question my loyalty to the Cowboys

i just don't get how you can be happier that your team is knocked out early then them going farther and losing......doesn't make sense
don't "we play to win" so your telling me that your saying when the boys lost you thought "all right now they can't lose later in theplayoffs?"

roll.gif

i just don't get how you can be happier that your team is knocked out early then them going farther and losing......doesn't make sense
don't "we play to win" so your telling me that your saying when the boys lost you thought "all right now they can't lose later in the playoffs?"

Yes, we play to win the game. Maybe im just to emotional when my team loses, it burns me up for like a week when we lose in the first round..... I can onlyimagine losing the conference chip. Also my point is going to the conference championship is nothing to brag about unless you win it...... at the end of theday if anything is remembered it is who won the ring....... not who made it to the conference chip or who had the most talent or sacs that year or who was theMVP.

Back
Top Bottom