***Official Arizona Pick-Up Post***

I picked all of them up on release day. I have about 15 left, because I slanged two out the back of my car this morning.

But anyways here are my pickups for today.
I tried to ask for a 10.5 in the Union AM 97's after I asked for sz. 9 in everything else, but they wouldn't let me do it.
Undefeated Timberland boots drop next week, so I guess I'll be picking those up as well.
191774191.jpg

191774279.jpg

191774284.jpg

191774290.jpg

191774245.jpg

Nike Dunk Low Pro CL x Jordan III
SAMPLE!!!!!!

191774268.jpg

EDIT: Apparently these dropped in Europe already.
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

the past 6 weeks

i dont usually do this, only for pairs i really like. saving extra pairs for the future :b
tongue.gif

^
Stay away from Flight Club LOL!!!

Finally got the grapes, after running around all day.

where'd you pick up your grapes? i got screwed at arrowhead mall shiekh, man i hate shiekh with a passion

^nah, i havent copped anything from flight club/vintagekicks in my life. saw u at dx earlier. u were headed to the restroom. u didnt see me

^
I sold some fitteds on the quickness today at DunkXchange!!!!
I set up my AM Hybrids, but I was at a table that was not supposed to be displaying stuff!
It was packed, so I left early. I was there for about an hour.
I picked up the grapes later in the evening.
191826602.jpg

like he's posted many times before, he doesnt live in arizona anymore, just likes the scenery here.

I don't remember writing that

One pair of 11.5's,
They're pretty cool to look at. LOL!!!

here are my pickups for the week! got some AF1 Lucha Libre, jordan dunks, Classic Adidas, and for some reason i ended up with 3 pairs of the womens Jordan IV in sand/white! Actually two IV's since i just sold one pair!

DUNKINLO just curious, who said that? im asking cause i heard they were a EU release only, and ive personally seen sizes 9-12 available. these and the white ones would have looked dramatically better in tumbled leather.

^
I don't know what you're talking about
But here's some pickups for the week.
Only Clothes. No shoes for me this week. I was stacking my paper up for the Stussy Dunk / Free trail release, but apparently the release date has been rescheduled because the shipment is being held up at customs. LOL
They're really cracking down on the counterfeits now.
I hear that selling fakes is more lucrative than Drugs, and less risky.

10 DEEP hoody + 3 shirts, you probably won't find this anywhere in the PHX area.
194425700.jpg

This stuff is pretty gawdy, so it'll go straight to ebay if anyone is interested I'll have a link up for this in a while.

I never put the Supreme hologram tees on ebay just in case you guys were wondering why I didn't post a link. Because some Japanese kid who won that Stussy Be@rbrick from me for $112, also bought one of the Supreme tees for $100, and I ended up wearing the other Hologram tee, since he basically paid for it. Japanese kid did a local pickup, and he was a weird guy, kind of unsocial. He was dressed head to toe in BAPE, and drove a sick car. We had some small talk about future bearbricks and tees that were releasing, and he lightened up a little bit, then he asked about the Supreme tee, so I offered it to him and he took it.

So keep an eye out in the pickup post this October for some rare tees, Stussy Dunk Hi's, and some other goodies from me, and I'll post links to whatever auctions that I'm going to have.

Because if you are not geographically located next to these shops then getting the stuff from a legit seller that used to live in Phoenix, is better than driving 5 hours to LA!!
You feel me?

Im curious dunkinlo if there is anything that you keep for yourself? Every pick-up you show usually goes to ebay. Or is it that you buy multiples? One pair for yourself and others to sell?

DRIVING TO LA IS AWESOME!!!

anyway, was talking about those jordan dunk lows in black you posted aboot.

I'm primarily a reseller. I may be returning to Phoenix for either Halloween, or around XMAS time, so if I do come, I'll bring some cool stuff to sell.

roberto, there was a guy from canada who posted those black jordan dunks for sale. i don't know if they released/future release though

Not shoes or clothes, but a PS3 reserve. And the Stussy Dunks ARE releasing this weekend. So if I have the strength to wait in a line by Friday, I'll hit that up, and the Nintendo Wii reserve.

Just in case a huge Tidal Wave comes and tries to attack.
194746921.jpg

I'm the last person to post in this forum, so I'll use the same post to post today's pickups.
195267018.jpg

195267014.jpg

NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB "GOLF" shoes!!! LOL!!!
UPDATE:
Friday the 13th. 2 Nintendo Wii's are going to be waiting for me come November 19th. LOL!!!!

Dropped by Proper after my mid term to see if the halloween pack dropped yet, and I picked these up.
Well I guess they did release them after all.
The cement looks different from the samples, but besides that they're spot on.
197238633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom