OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons 2016 Season Thread - NFC SOUTH & CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS #RISEUP

Looking good so far guys hopefully it keeps up. I need to see more from the defense though.

Sherman with the PI no call

Julio lost it tho, damn ball right between the hands that lead to pick :smh:

We going to the SuperBowl guys 
nthat.gif

donald-glover-remembering-something.gif

Reading through this thread got me a little emotional. The comparison to last season is day and night. The Falcons literally just caught fire in front of the whole world. We're about be Super Bowl champs fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julio apparently said after the game he doesn't know whats going on with the play calling.

The only thing Kyle Shanahan knows how to do is get a running game going but when it comes to passing he seems clueless how to use his personnel and when the running game isn't working it just looks like a disaster. 
I can't express how much I hate Kyle Shanahan
I had major problems with Kyle Shanahan last year and rightfully so cause the offense was pretty bad last year but mannnnnn have they turned it around.

Kyle put his ego aside trusted Matt Ryan and got on the same page with all the personnel new and old. 

Real props to him i'm glad they where able to put it together and more than make up for last season with a historically great offense.

Last edited:
^^ I'm telling you. We were singing a different tune in here especially after that loss to the niners with Gabbert at the helm. We were ready to send Shanahan up the river but he's got our offense looking like its about to stop the old adage of defense and championships. Hell Rich Smith needs some credit too. Our defense was laughable 5 weeks ago fast forward and we coulda held Aaron Rodgers to under 15 points if we didn't let our foot off the gas. I need Blank to throw a big bag of money at Shanahan, this is what I've always envisoned for our offense!

^^ I'm telling you. We were singing a different tune in here especially after that loss to the niners with Gabbert at the helm. We were ready to send Shanahan up the river but he's got our offense looking like its about to stop the old adage of defense and championships. Hell Rich Smith needs some credit too. Our defense was laughable 5 weeks ago fast forward and we coulda held Aaron Rodgers to under 15 points if we didn't let our foot off the gas. I need Blank to throw a big bag of money at Shanahan, this is what I've always envisoned for our offense!
Yea the way Ryan and Shanahan working now, we may need him to stay and not go coach the niners

It's surreal man .. I'm legit so happy idk what to even do.

What a way to Finish in the Dome

Back
Top Bottom