OFFICIAL: Atlanta Falcons VS San Diego Chargers

^^Truth is spoken.

Jetpac, you guys only gave us 13
wink.gif

Man I miss seeing Turner in Gold/Blue

Two former Chargers taking it to us.

Peele and Burner.
smh.gif

I'm happy for Burner though. Dude has been sitting behind LT for seasons and he's finally getting his shine as a starter. AJ, I hope you realize thisis a two back league. Sproles is great but no way can he do what Burner did. Also, good job on replacing Lo Neal with Hester and Tolbert.
smh.gif
I wonder why LT's numbers are down.
eyes.gif

LOL. And there goes that QB sneak with Matty Ice you were calling for. I had my fingers crossed for one more stop from Jamal and the boys.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Why do we suck so badly KB8
frown.gif
Bro, I wish I could answer. This team has no excuse to suck this bad.

Seriously though, Norv Turner. Team Killer.

Everything has settled down. Dude has no control of the team. See my rant in regards to Osgood in the last game against the Colts during player introductions.

Last season was great, but we were still riding on the hype Marty left us. I don't care how wack his record is in the playoffs, he got this team winning from being a doormat. Norv inherited a great team and just proves in his second season as head coach, he can't do crap with a very talented team on both sides of the ball. Freaking ridiculous.

Well said my man. I hope Norvs days in SD are numbered and we can have ourselves a new, more disciplined coach next year who wont look so nonchalant whenplayers make mistakes. I want to see some intensity on the sidelines. (word to Marty...
frown.gif
)

LoNeal getting the ax from AJ had me shocked. Its not like he was playing soft. He was still bossing dudes up in the middle.

Wow, great coverage Chargers D. TD Douglas.

I hate to say it, but Cromarties great play last year was a fluke. Dude has played like garbagio this year. Getting worked by almost every team we have faced.

Back
Top Bottom