OFFICIAL AUGUST 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Went the the SL clearance store yesterday. Didn't have enough time to look through all the shoes but found some great jersey deals:
-Kevin Durant authentic away jersey ($40)
-2018 world cup jerseys: Korea, France ($25)

They also had a bunch of authentic Josh Jackson jerseys, ASG Westbrook etc..
Did they have many of those france jerseys? looking for a large.

Anything worth copping at east Los or citadel?
I went to the Citadel this morning, because someone posted a pic in a local shoe group that they had the sport blue 4's on the hash wall yesterday, but there was no evidence of them anywhere.

The store was pretty dry of anything that I felt would be worth going there. They did have a size 12 Jordan XXXIII low Camo for $100.

Anything worth copping at east Los or citadel?
Nothing really, don’t waste your time. East Los Angeles isn’t what it used to be. Used to be super heat hash wall. N a lot of price drop. Used to reseller heaven, clean sweep in the morning. Sadly not anymore.
Commerce get a lot of tourist around the world ,things sell fast so need to be lucky to get nikelab stuff, heat returns are mostly going to the back, they don’t leave it at the counter so gotta ask for it.

East L.A. :
7CF80A26-E7F9-43C4-8FD1-FB614234FE8D.jpeg

8472C8A9-39A0-4722-B1C0-DDE44D405D97.jpeg
Tech knit 2.0 joggers at Dixie outlet for $59.99. Picked up a large but unsure if they were the only pair or if they were starting to bring them out.

For the tech knit 1.0 joggers, I sized down. Seems that the 2.0 are TTS.

Thoughts?

Gloucester, NJ

30% off sale price on the tech fleece jackets! Had the all grey, all black, and dark stucco tech fleece jackets for 62 each! (reg 130). Was able to use a 5 dollar survey on top, and got the grey and black tech fleece jackets for 120! And they're still running the spend100 get a 25 gift card promo, so got a 25 dollar gift card to spend after sept 6.
Only thing I forget to do was synch the purchase to my nike plus account. I forget to ask every single time I make a large purchase lol

Very happy I was patient enough to wait. Can't believe a year ago I was considering buying a jacket at full price lol

I would advice anyone looking for tech fleece to come ASAP tomorrow morning. I predict the jackets will sell fast.

Gloucester, NJ

30% off sale price on the tech fleece jackets! Had the all grey, all black, and dark stucco tech fleece jackets for 62 each! (reg 130). Was able to use a 5 dollar survey on top, and got the grey and black tech fleece jackets for 120! And they're still running the spend100 get a 25 gift card promo, so got a 25 dollar gift card to spend after sept 6.
Only thing I forget to do was synch the purchase to my nike plus account. I forget to ask every single time I make a large purchase lol

Very happy I was patient enough to wait. Can't believe a year ago I was considering buying a jacket at full price lol

I would advice anyone looking for tech fleece to come ASAP tomorrow morning. I predict the jackets will sell fast.
whats the deal with linking account to nike plus? they never ask when I make a purchase, is it like a rewards point system?

Nike - Vancouver @ McArthur Glen
Designer Outlet (Richmond, BC Canada)

All footwear 30% off

@ the apparel clearance section: Authentic GSW Curry (away) only size 48 left ($170CAD sale / $240CAD reg) additional 30% diacount. Saw 3 pcs.

Grabbed a size 44 Curry using a $5 off $25, came out to $128.36CAD including taxes. Also received a $25 off $50 MVP card. The www.mynikevist-CAN.com coupon I just used had an expiry date of October 4, 2018.

Completed the survey online and got a message that I would get a coupon in my e-mail.

whats the deal with linking account to nike plus? they never ask when I make a purchase, is it like a rewards point system?
Mainly just helps to have an organized list of all your purchases in one place on the app. But I have some theory that if you got a lot of purchases associated with your nike account, you might get a better shot of nike sending you early access or other hype stuff. It's just a crazy theory though lol

Mainly just helps to have an organized list of all your purchases in one place on the app. But I have some theory that if you got a lot of purchases associated with your nike account, you might get a better shot of nike sending you early access or other hype stuff. It's just a crazy theory though lol

It also saves your receipt.

Hope the 30% off at clearance stores lasts thru Labor Day. Driving down to ocean city md Monday
Prob won’t be anything good left anyway

Back
Top Bottom