Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Pretty sure this is the jersey, the first version of the shot jersey that was made in the USA

Thanks!

Not really, lots of these jersey resellers gobble up every deal posted rather quickly. You pretty much have to be lucky and see auctions the second they are posted
it's the worst to see such jerseys in ended listings. and morover, to see it was one of those resellers that grabbed it
mad.gif
 (even with partly hidden id, some of them has become familiar already 
laugh.gif
).

The worst is when one of these pops up and I get ready to buy, until I look through the other photos. The first time, foam started coming out of my mouth lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Bul...276296?hash=item2eed922fc8:g:y0wAAOSwzgRWzfzu
already relisted at least 10 times. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thoughts on this guys? Something looks off to me...but admittedly I don't know much about the "dazzle" Sixers jersey's.

dc30 dc30 That A.i. is fake. The blue sixers jerseys didnt have piping on the outside of the arms only the collar

Last edited:
don't know what's going on, but in last few days saw on ebay kobe baby blue/RBK white MPLS game issued pro cut (4$k)

and now see kobe hwc adidas GI/pro cut 07/08

and baby blue/yellow nike gi/pto cut 01/02

could kill for 1 on them..... prices are crazy

in few minutes on lakersstore.com starts 24collection with limited jerseys for 428$ and 824$

tought it's boxed authentics.....

nope

it's swingmans(!) :D

swingman for near 1k, good luck adidas...

That Nike MPLS on ebay is beautiful.

I wonder if Mitchell and Ness will ever retro Kobe jerseys in Rev30 material. I really want an 09 ASG.

don't know what's going on, but in last few days saw on ebay kobe baby blue/RBK white MPLS game issued pro cut (4$k)

and now see kobe hwc adidas GI/pro cut 07/08

and baby blue/yellow nike gi/pto cut 01/02

could kill for 1 on them..... prices are crazy

in few minutes on lakersstore.com starts 24collection with limited jerseys for 428$ and 824$

tought it's boxed authentics.....

nope

it's swingmans(!) :D

swingman for near 1k, good luck adidas...

Last edited:
dc30 dc30 That A.i. is fake. The blue sixers jerseys didnt have piping on the outside of the arms only the collar

They did, but only for the first season they wore them. 1999-00 season. The blue jerseys were also mesh that season as well. They got rid of the piping by the arms the following season when they switched to the dazzle material and widened the sleeves on the white and black jerseys.

Sucks because I prefer the mesh blue jerseys but they're damn near impossible to find because they only wore them for 1 season.

They did, but only for the first season they wore them. 1999-00 season. The blue jerseys were also mesh that season as well. They got rid of the piping by the arms the following season when they switched to the dazzle material and widened the sleeves on the white and black jerseys.

Sucks because I prefer the mesh blue jerseys but they're damn near impossible to find because they only wore them for 1 season.
Did they make blue mesh ones for retail?

Yes it's a custom, so tough to find a retail.

Veeery happy with it.
did they make it correctly? do you own retail counterpart of that style?

i'd appreciate if you could dm with some close photos of numbers and letters.

been planning for a while to strip my two fullmoon rondo's to customize into ray and truth.
@dc30 That A.i. is fake. The blue sixers jerseys didnt have piping on the outside of the arms only the collar
correct. though that particular jersey (in blue and black as well) is one of the best fakes I've ever seen.

details and material quality wise.

Last edited:
need a legit check looks good but shouldn't there be a yellow stripe down the side. Also would this be a medium or a large

thanks just worried about the peeling being screen printed and all though there's nothing I can really do about that

Back
Top Bottom