Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Gonna tease you guys for a bit with this one 
smokin.gif

The dri fit material is nothing like the Champion jerseys or the current jerseys. Most of the Nike dri fit is stretchy and light to wear, but not too light. The only thing I don't like about it is that it snags easily.
thanks. i meant more the fit tho, like if i wear a 48 in champion how does that translate to the older run nike dri fits
Nike have a different fit than Champion. Nike run a little bit bigger.

Oh **** thanks for the look out homie. I wonder how he got one so quick. I ordered one of the jersey shirts right when they came up and I haven't even gotten that yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]Hopefully this guy will come down a bit in price
@Bullsfan1  where did you order the Rose sleeved jersey from?  I checked both NBAstore and Knicks team store and didn't see anything.

@Bullsfan1
 where did you order the Rose sleeved jersey from?  I checked both NBAstore and Knicks team store and didn't see anything.

I meant the player name/number tee, not the actual jersey. I might just wait since that Rose Knicks is probably a custom. I have to get an authentic though at some point.

Team USA gear is up now. The only authentics they have are Kyrie and Durant. Wish I could get a Butler.

@Bullsfan1
 where did you order the Rose sleeved jersey from?  I checked both NBAstore and Knicks team store and didn't see anything.

I meant the player name/number tee, not the actual jersey. I might just wait since that Rose Knicks is probably a custom. I have to get an authentic though at some point.

Team USA gear is up now. The only authentics they have are Kyrie and Durant. Wish I could get a Butler.

Where's the team USA jerseys

If durant is going to be the only player in authentic, i am going to go on a vicious twitter assault. The rivers will run red with the nbastore's blood

Thanks sAw after I posted

I want the durant authentic but $200 :x

This...that $200 tag for not that great material and essentially heat pressed rubber numbers? Hell the 2012 Olympic authentics were $120 and IMO better quality materials wise. I don't think I'm looking forward to the Nike era quickly approaching :smh:

Everyone basically heat presses numbers and Nike been doing it. It's gonna be in NBA jerseys eventually

Heat pressed numbers? :smh:

Not sure if any of you guys have any of the Nike collge jerseys or the 2012 USA jerseys but some of the stuff is heat pressed rubber. Like the flag and swoosh on the USA's. I'll see if I can get a good pic later.

That price tag ain't helping much either. They'll probably update it with more people I'm guessing

there's quite a few blank authentic jerseys on ebay (team logos but no names/numbers). anyone know places in NY/NJ area that you can get them customized to look official? Could I bring them to the NBA store and have them do it?

Not sure if any of you guys have any of the Nike collge jerseys or the 2012 USA jerseys but some of the stuff is heat pressed rubber. Like the flag and swoosh on the USA's. I'll see if I can get a good pic later.

Here are some close ups of the 2012 USAB jersey I took. They are heat pressed.

Need a Lowry, Butler or Melo this year.

I don't know much about shoes or anything but that may be the only two players they make cause they both have shoe deals with Nike

Back
Top Bottom