Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Price check on these rare badboys Bryon Russell game used rookie jersey's home and away!!! Thanks

Hopefully the Nike prices on these are what they will be for their line of NBA stuff. I'd definitely buy authentics at 200. 300 is a joke

Oh yeah I know he gets them made! I made sure the ones I got were game used haha he has papers for alot of them and the purple Russell rookie jersey came from a guy who worked for the utah jazz and knows Bryon Russell ...He didn't have any Bryon Russell jersey's and he got ahold of his guy and got me 3 of his jerseys out of his personal collection and he sent me pictures showing me Russell giving his guy the jerseys after the game !! But thank you for the heads up though:smile:

legit procut/game issued.

some guys will probably say that jerry should be @50th anniv. gold but even in 96/97 ai used to wear jerseys with regular jerry.

Last edited:
idk about the elite authentic...although some got their jerseys for $25 off with fansedge or fanatics i think. hoping to catch a deal like that for another jersey to get framed and auto'd 

Back
Top Bottom