Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I think it was posted before:

So weird: he's got a regular Jerry as Mark Davis behind has a gold one...

Recycled jersey I presume 
laugh.gif

Yes, as I said, recycling...

Nowadays even among pros you have jerseys with logo taken off from front to be put on back collar; no waste!

It's came up before, it's easily possible especially retail else for jerseys for the 96/97 season to have the regular jerry.

Some blanks/authentics were from prior seasons and were "recycled" and just had the gold jerry sewed ontop of the old

Cleaning out the closet and drawers. I found these gold Jordan jerseys. I forgot I bought them years ago. I feel like a hoarder and wonder what else I'm going to find. I'm certain I had 3 of them though so there has to be one somewhere in the house without a tag. I don't recall where I bought them though.

Not many sizes up there, but the 20% off code on eastbay is working on the Authentic USA jerseys and shorts for those who dont want to wait for further reduction

NICE DESIGN, FEELS LIKE A DISTANT RUNNERS SINGLET
AUGUST 24, 2014
fieldgeneral10
Nice design, very light weight. Feels like I'm wearing a distant runners singlet instead of a basketball jersey. The length is also too short, bought an xxl just to be safe which feels like a medium.

Date on the review ain't adding up

Last edited:
Does anybody know, how I can get my hands on any of the summer league jerseys in size M or L???

Would be cool, if Meigray would auction them of!

Back
Top Bottom