Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Picture of the jerseys?

well it's basically the practice jerseys with name and numbers, which they wore during this year's summer league! You know what I mean?

You can usually find blank practice jerseys on eBay and just get the number screened on

That's would I would have done if someone got me a team USA practice in a medium.

Legit check please guys

http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEW-ORLEANS-...965555?hash=item25b88be3f3:g:tYYAAOSwmmxW6uaE

The seller has 19,373 + 100% positive reviews on Ebay. He's selling a bunch of authentics between $100 and $150. The deals seem too good to be true, yet the feedback and pics look good.

Thanks in advance!
that's legit, jerseys in huge sizes are just not worth much - that CP3 is not exactly a bargain

Exactly what I was gonna say, price def isn't too good to be true. Old jersey in a HUGE size. Not much of a market for it

Thanks for the replies fam
smile.gif
Didn't notice the 56 sizing on Chris Paul until now...damn that's massive! There's a mint Baron Davis NO Hornets size 48 going for $105 which seems like a pretty good deal to me. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Thanks for the replies fam
smile.gif
Didn't notice the 56 sizing on Chris Paul until now...damn that's massive! There's a mint Baron Davis NO Hornets size 48 going for $105 which seems like a pretty good deal to me. Your thoughts?
one advice - do some research before buying. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
You can usually find blank practice jerseys on eBay and just get the number screened on

That's would I would have done if someone got me a team USA practice in a medium.

I can only find a spurs one in size L, but everything else is minimum XL and mostly 2XL or bigger.

Do you have a link to size M and L practice jerseys?

I can only find a spurs one in size L, but everything else is minimum XL and mostly 2XL or bigger.

Do you have a link to size M and L practice jerseys?

No link

Guess they are hard to find. I swear at one time they sold them at retail

awhile back a bunch were up on ebay

No link

Guess they are hard to find. I swear at one time they sold them at retail

awhile back a bunch were up on ebay

I got 3 from the Suns at their memorabilia store at TSA, but apart from that I have not found much, but maybe that changes!

I normally would not wear one. I knew that later on in the day I would be going out to eat some pasta. No way im flinging fettuccine Alfredo on accident. Haha. I just took it off while i ate. I know im doing to much but i love this jersey.

anyone own the authentic USA basketball shorts? curious about sizing and was curious if someone could provide some measurements. thanks in advance!

anyone own the authentic USA basketball shorts? curious about sizing and was curious if someone could provide some measurements. thanks in advance!

Mine are supposed the be sent out on August 8th. I still believe nobody has received them as of now!

Back
Top Bottom