Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Don't ever disrespect those old champion replica jerseys from the 90's by comparing them to swingmans. :smh: :x :lol:

Swingmans are the absolute worst. They're just like fakes/bootlegs...trying oh so close to being authentic.

I've got a few 90s champion made in USA ones. While they are pretty decent, they are no where near the authentic. I'd say they are pretty close to the swingman as they are both ironed on.

Whoever sold that 3 6 Latvia gave you a hell of a deal
I am always on the hunt for real jerseys... I have a few knockoffs, but not a lot... Some of my steals are an Amare orange authentic.. .and it was custom altered for the length.. .fits like a glove.. $25... got some authentic nets rev 30 mesh for under $30 each... some closeout stores have had blanks for $15ish.... fanatics had some at $90ish... nonmesh... got a custom ben simmons.. should have gotten an iverson or something.... and then this one guy on ebay was selling authentics.. again, nonmesh.. $30-$40... but now he sells them for $200+... On shorts, the Nets were doing a blowout at one point.. .picked up a few pairs of authentic shorts for $5 each.. my next purchase is on the lookout for the older shorts that have been released again...really want the magic, bulls, raptors, and grizzlies.. I know M&N makes them (also part of adidas), but a bit too much money .. anyway, here they are: https://www.lids.com/search/swingman shorts

I used code PSAVE15TODAY on ebay and saved $15 on an mlb jersey. The coupon is $15 off $75 or more. Ends at 10PM PT, give it a try. Add the item to cart first, then set yourself up to paypal so you can enter the code.

I've got a few 90s champion made in USA ones. While they are pretty decent, they are no where near the authentic. I'd say they are pretty close to the swingman as they are both ironed on.

My dude you don't get it. The whole point of those 90's champion replicas were that they were obviously...."replicas." They were screen printed, had the Champion "C" near Jerry, entire jersey was different material. Don't know if it was the era, the time, generation...but rocking those jerseys back in the day was cool. With swingmans, they're basically trying to be knockoffs. :lol: Fakin' the funk!

All I could afford were those replicas back in the day. Every time I had $44, straight to the mall to cop another.
I bought a gang of them as a kid because Authentics were too expensive ($100-$150 I think).  Found out they were still at my parents' house, so I had them shipped to me recently. Memories... 
happy.gif

My dude you don't get it. The whole point of those 90's champion replicas were that they were obviously...."replicas." They were screen printed, had the Champion "C" near Jerry, entire jersey was different material. Don't know if it was the era, the time, generation...but rocking those jerseys back in the day was cool. With swingmans, they're basically trying to be knockoffs. :lol: Fakin' the funk!

To me, it's almost similar tbh. The swingman have the adidas logo as well. They aren't trying to be something they are not lol

I have been lucky... Most of my authentic adidas are between $30 - $50 (100% authentic, but most are not the mesh... I even bought many from retail stores).... I remember the champion days... their outlet had authentics for $10... I bought a couple, but wish I bought them all now!  I was only like 10 at the time.....

The new soul swingmans are awesome by the way - the shorts - raptors, grizzlies, magic, and bulls... I gotta get those at some point... 

I like swingmans now... maybe as much as authentics... the authentics are just too long (I realize they are pro cut, but not a fan...)... The new authentics feel cheap compared to the old ones...the champion authentics were incredible... nike were pretty nice too.. even adidas before rev 30... 

Now shorts, authentics are 100x nicer...

The replicas are just garbage from adidas... the champion ones looked cool... the new replicas shoulders hanging over look disgusting.

Hey Guys I have a serious question for you. I don't have enough posts to sell stuff yet on here, but I wanted to ask your opinion about something. What would be a good price to sell a bundle of M&N Jerseys all together on Ebay ?

These are the jerseys:

2 Red Pinstripe Black Scottie Pippen Bulls Jerseys

1 All black Scottie Pippen Bulls Jersey

1 David Robinson Jersey Black Spurs  

1 Vince Carter Dino Jersey

• All Size 44

If I sold them all together what would be a good price in your opinion.They are all in Mint Condition.  Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hey Guys I have a serious question for you. I don't have enough posts to sell stuff yet on here, but I wanted to ask your opinion about something. What would be a good price to sell a bundle of M&N Jerseys all together on Ebay ?

These are the jerseys:

2 Red Pinstripe Black Scottie Pippen Bulls Jerseys
1 All black Scottie Pippen Bulls Jersey
1 David Robinson Jersey Black Spurs  

If I sold them all together what would be a good price in your opinion.They are all in Mint Condition.  Thank you very much.

would go the separate route, hoping you didn't pay retail for them because M&N jerseys sell pretty low on eBay even the popular sizes

would go the separate route, hoping you didn't pay retail for them because M&N jerseys sell pretty low on eBay even the popular sizes
I was thinking maybe I should go to the Fair Grounds/ Swap Meet and I try to sell them or maybe even Craigslist. 

Also, Add 1 Vince Carter Dino Jersey to the list.

Last edited:
Bulk purchases are tough unless you really sell under market value. People expect a deal and they should

SWAP meets are terrible unless u are willing to sell for way under value. Most of the crowd are not looking to spend over $40 om a jersey let alone a M&N that retails for close to $300.

Back
Top Bottom