Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Does anyone know where I can get the bridge logo that is on the front of warriors jerseys? I'm looking to customize this blank but I want to find the front logo. Thank you

Jwc studio on Instagram is probably your only hope. That has to be custom made, nobody is going to have a bridge laying around.

Still wanna get the Lebron sleeved 30rev jersey. Think the prices will go down once he lose the finals this saturday ?

Last edited:
Did Jason Kidd play in this type of adidas jersey ? I would like to make over this Howard to Carter or Kidd

I doubt the prices on ebay will go down. Unless the team store restocks your kinda SOL
Can any of you point me towards any of the active listings? I only come across terrible $25 fakes when I search for them on eBay

Did Jason Kidd play in this type of adidas jersey ? I would like to make over this Howard to Carter or Kidd

It looks like KIDD will be the best option, Carter never wore this type of jersey, he came to Mavs in 2011 when in 2010 team already played in rev30. Buy maybe Finley.. ? Any other sugestions ?

Last edited:
Authentic Steph Curry Home jerseys arrived. I have an extra XL Mitchel & Ness Curry one too, but these are larges.

Definitely keeping 1 for me, debating sewing on the "42" Walter Thurmand patch like they have been wearing all the shoulder all this year. The one I put on my swingman was too high so I took it off and haven't reapplied it yet. 

Back
Top Bottom