Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

So I thought maybe the teams in the ASG would switch uniforms at the break. Doesn't look like it. Team Lebron still in White and Steph's team still in black.

100BF223-733F-4B9E-91E1-C535FEB6CFB9.jpeg
8D7E3713-7971-4A8D-BB32-29A4AA37CBC1.jpeg
A74FDA31-7E2B-4B0C-8B8F-575004CA53B6.jpeg

Attachments

• 481547F5-377C-4B60-B011-16C8291B3D23.jpeg
    481547F5-377C-4B60-B011-16C8291B3D23.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 6
For the fit of the current Nike Authentics, is it longer than the Nike Swingmans ? Also, is the width the same size when comparing the same size e.g. Authentic 44 vs. Swingmang M (44).

I know you had to be hot when he got traded....damn.

The only thing I am hot about right now is that the availability of Celtics Kyrie jersey is mediocre, the statement jersey is the best example, supposedly only sold at the Boston team shop?!?!?!?! If he would have stayed with the Cavs it would have been way easier to buy the authentic jerseys and shorts!

With the changeover, I expected about a year before we had a full offering of Authentic jerseys. However, the lack of Kyrie authentics has me perplexed, too, especially given he is one of Nike's top athletes! smh

With the changeover, I expected about a year before we had a full offering of Authentic jerseys. However, the lack of Kyrie authentics has me perplexed, too, especially given he is one of Nike's top athletes! smh

Couldn't agree more!

might be they're selling out kinda quickly especially ones at the arena since I need the patch.

did the Green authentic sell out on Nike?

might be they're selling out kinda quickly especially ones at the arena since I need the patch.

did the Green authentic sell out on Nike?

Not sure about the green. It seems like the black jersey has been scarce. It's weird too because all the ones from the stadium seem to have the regular tackle-twill lettering (in house customization), not the matte twill on the pre-made stuff. Compartively, LeBron has had all his Cavs jerseys pre-made with multiple restocks. Just seems weird.

Exactly how TF does his authentic all star joint just vanish?!?!

Back
Top Bottom