Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

sVg3eA4.jpg

v1A4Leo.jpg

He got traded the day I won it... :emoji_cry:

I don’t trust you. :lol:

They made a Jordan one too.

Jordan, Jordan brand jersey

I’m just saying it makes sense they wouldn’t have made a kobe normally only under the idea that it was in LA, at staples. Laker town, people buy up Kobe

Hell I heard they sold out of those $40k freaking Kobe hats :smh:

If Jordan brand is on the jersey next year I bet they make a random Jordan again

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan, Jordan brand jersey

I’m just saying it makes sense they wouldn’t have made a kobe normally only under the idea that it was in LA, at staples. Laker town, people buy up Kobe

Hell I heard they sold out of those $40k freaking Kobe hats :smh:

If Jordan brand is on the jersey next year I bet they make a random Jordan again
I’m saying... they treating Kobe like Jordan these days.
They still making Kobe lakers jerseys.

Yea because they made that style after him :lol:
And they wouldn’t make that style after him if he wasn’t still extremely popular.
Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan as far as post popularity goes that we’ve seen.

It’s plausible that he would have gotten the jersey treatment regardless.

what's the story behind this larry? seen a couple of autographed ones already. did champion retail only this jersey in size 46 back then? cuz it's definitely far too short for pro cut (46+3).

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg

Last edited:
guys, there is 50% on ASG gear at lakersstore
soo
authentic asg jerseys are for 115$. lebron, curry, kd....
good luck!

You can also make a paste with white vinegar and baking soda. Slap it over the stains, let it sit for a few minutes and gently scrub with water

They're taking orders on the Wade Miami Vice swingman again but delivery from July 1st... :sick:

Back
Top Bottom