Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks guys :smile: It's an absolute GRAIL jersey for me. The cherry on top would have been the 50th Anniversary logo but I'm not complaining. I generally tend to prefer round necks, but on this jersey it had to be the OG V :wink: Copped for less than half of what these go for on eBay... pics coming soon!

Last edited:
Thanks guys :smile: It's an absolute GRAIL jersey for me. The cherry on top would have been the 50th Anniversary logo but I'm not complaining. I generally tend to prefer round necks, but on this jersey it had be the OG V :wink: Copped for less than half of what these go for on eBay... pics coming soon!

Congrats brotha

Was thinking of doing a 'The Town' personalized jersey for the Dubs.

Should I do it (since they're probably going to go away with it soon) or should i go with the players who played in them?

just got these back from EPS:

27326852637_1f11bdcb5e_b.jpg
40391376490_6989c0f22a_b.jpg

41297830295_8c97860e22_b.jpg
41297832875_267ea345f2_b.jpg

SICK SICK SICK especially that Big Ben :sick: :sick: :sick:

if those blanks weren't so expensive, would've copped one already to turn into a Mateen Cleaves. One collector on facebook had a few of those, wouldn't be shocked if you copped from him and he was charging a lot and wouldn't even work with me :smh:

SICK SICK SICK especially that Big Ben :sick: :sick: :sick:

if those blanks weren't so expensive, would've copped one already to turn into a Mateen Cleaves. One collector on facebook had a few of those, wouldn't be shocked if you copped from him and he was charging a lot and wouldn't even work with me :smh:

yeah it seems there's a bunch of those blanks that surfaced around the same time and were scooped up by a couple of people. It was months ago but I think I paid around $170 on ebay - still a lot for a blank but at least it's more palatable than the $250+ hardwoodfames is asking for.

true i should try making offers. havent really looked at his M&N joints but his champion ones are priced crazy

Because he owns the market on eBay. Before he got all this stock and buying up everything for cheap from everyone else. When you searched eBay his listings would show up as well as others, now you barely see anything other than his stuff :smh:

Because he owns the market on eBay. Before he got all this stock and buying up everything for cheap from everyone else. When you searched eBay his listings would show up as well as others, now you barely see anything other than his stuff :smh:
its annoying af man, especially since its just one dude :smh:

i remember seeing him win a blue G. Hill for like $60 then flipping it the next day for 3 or 4 times that smh :smh:

Because he owns the market on eBay. Before he got all this stock and buying up everything for cheap from everyone else. When you searched eBay his listings would show up as well as others, now you barely see anything other than his stuff :
its annoying af man, especially since its just one dude :smh:

i remember seeing him win a blue G. Hill for like $60 then flipping it the next day for 3 or 4 times that smh :smh:
Yea. deals are hard to come by now especially M&N

used to be a lot of guys selling on ebay who worked for M&N or had employee discount snd used to sell em for cheap, im assuming hes gotten through to them while they listed stuff and just offered to buy directly so now a lot don't even bother selling on ebay anymore. I mean ive sold him stuff as well but sucks for us out here looking for good deals since its less and less by the day now

doesn't help jerseys been back a few yesrs now.

nah, theres always been deals on M&N jerseys up until recently. He buys out everyone and anyone. everyone who was selling for cheap on ebay would just unload directly to him for the low. So now we don't get the deals, he has ok prices but again he removed all his random competition who would be selling authentic for $150 all day sometimes less because I used to buy from all these people.

that's unfortunate, but let's be honest, how many M&N jerseys are left that you're still willing to pay 300 for? a guy like me got evvvvvvverything already :lol:

I don’t pay retail in general. There’s still some new stuff coming I want even tho I was kinda done. It helped when you could find a dude offering a new release the week it drops for 55% off easily

Now that’s done with

HWF is probably a good dude just hustling. But there’s no denying his growing monopoly is inflating the market. :/

He is, Ive dealt with him. Had his back even when this thread used to hate on him. He is a good guy but guy got too much money and buys up everything and like you said forming a monopoly.

Sucks for some of us who like paying cheaper prices. If that’s the case I won’t support anyone else and wait for some steals on websites. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom