Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wow lol. Such a waste of a custom :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/kobe-pro-cut-jersey-/173329287186?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

s-l1600 (23).jpg

lol this should be someone's avy haha

I hit up the Warriors team shop to see if they getting any authentics with Finals patch & they wont be getting any. Only the Fanatics replicas have the patch @ the NBA store website smh

I hit up the Warriors team shop to see if they getting any authentics with Finals patch & they wont be getting any. Only the Fanatics replicas have the patch @ the NBA store website smh

can we at least get the patch so we can iron it on or something?

edit: i just called the team store in Oracle, and they said they didn't know if they were going to get the nike finals jerseys. this is as of 4:40pm

It seems Nike is releasing some special edition jackets for The Finals, but not jerseys with the patch.

I think this is a big mistake on their side.
They are loosing a good opportunity to sell even more jerseys.

Yeah man.. i want the authentic 'the town' jersey with the finals patch on it... smh

then they're gonna release a finals hoodie, BUT WITH SHORT SLEEVES!!!!

WTF nike?!?!?!??!?!

Yeah man.. i want the authentic 'the town' jersey with the finals patch on it... smh

then they're gonna release a finals hoodie, BUT WITH SHORT SLEEVES!!!!

WTF nike?!?!?!??!?!

Same here but I want to get KD. Nike being goofy on the rollout this year, terrible

The finals patch is pretty awful... I miss the script lettering

...and then there's short sleeved hoodies...

Okay guys - I went and got an nba finals patch but was told that the warriors team store at the arena didn't iron them on (don't know why they did it last year) and they still don't know if they're going to get nba finals jerseys.

Where can i go to get the patch ironed onto my jersey?? I'm in the bay btw, preferrably somewhere between richmond and san leandro... LOL

i spoke to those bastards and they said whatever was on the website is all they had,...... ended up making a drose swingman, smh

the fitbit works for this jersey ,,,,, it doesnt clash
That's what I thought too, I just assumed they got a bunch of swingman

The Wiggins I got from the end of season sale. It was during the last game of the season when the #8 seed was still up for grabs. They had to send the jersey out to get the Fitbit patch (whack), so I just got it in the mail.

So it's not from the recent online sale recently lol

For future reference though, the Team store(s) DO have way more stuff than the online shop.

Back
Top Bottom