Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New pickup: 1972-1973 Nate "Tiny" Archibald Kansas City Kings jersey, size 46. Made in U.S.A. I like how the name is below the number. I now have the Kings set. I didn't realize until now that he changed his number a couple of seasons later.

KansasCityMN3.jpg
KansasCityMN4.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg

I hope you guys will permit me a moment of negativity and some potentially unpopular speech, but..........

I do not care for the Nike NBA jerseys so far...........AT ALL. I have nothing good to say about them, and this makes me sad.

Right up there with you. These jerseys are straight trash!

the majority of the designs are garbage....... the authentics are not good.... the swingmans are little bit lowr in quality..... but nike could give us crap and people on this site, and off this site have to eat it up and accept it

love the nfl jersey line, dont like the nba jerseys

In all fairness, Adidas had the same issues with availability, quality, and accuracy during its Rev30 tenure...

Nike has it’s issues, but it’s also doing certain things way better than Adidas ever did. Rev30 didn’t even have retail authentics at first. Just those “limited pro cuts”. And even until it’s last season, mesh numbers were impossible to get for many styles.

In all fairness, Adidas had the same issues with availability, quality, and accuracy during its Rev30 tenure...

Nike has it’s issues, but it’s also doing certain things way better than Adidas ever did. Rev30 didn’t even have retail authentics at first. Just those “limited pro cuts”. And even until it’s last season, mesh numbers were impossible to get for many styles.

Availability is definitely not as bad as Adidas, but the quality has taken a dive IMO.

Availability is definitely not as bad as Adidas, but the quality has taken a dive IMO.

I suppose everyone will have their preferences, which is cool. (Btw not trying to argue or convince people to change opinions). I didn’t really like the Rev30 mesh at first. It was super thin and prone to snags. The New Nike Aeroswift body is pretty comparable in weight and durability, and way less expensive. So, I like it better.

It seems The new numbers feel cheap to a lot of people. But, kiss-cut has been around for 20 years on gamers. I feel like a lot of people just aren’t used to lighter numbers on jerseys. At the end of the day, I’m not really sure what Nike is doing wrong.

For parity, I definitely feel Nike messed up the NFL retail authentics from 2012-2016. Lol

I liked rev30. I liked mesh numbers. But I just like Nike’s new color palette a lot more. Looks more vibrant. Like OKC for example. Although they didn’t get Lakers gold correct.

I just think that Nike should make the numbers just a little more thicker. But I understand it’s better for the players to have uniforms as light as possible

I feel the opposite of Nike’s NFL jerseys. I like Elite 51 from 2012-2016. I think the new Vapor elites are a step back

EPS can't do the neon green mesh for the hawks jerseys. I'm shook lol

I'm either going with correct color twill or red base w/ white mesh. I think it'd look dope

taurean-Cropped-500x667.jpg

Hi guys ! Would anybody on here happen to have this jersey ?! I know it’s rare as hell, and I’m sure it’s pricey as hell, too... but if any of y’all happen to have this and can show actual pictures of this... it’d be much appreciated !
EE4EAE5F-D7AA-4090-BB3E-A2F63F08CA4F.png

There is a 15% off ebay coupon, PRONTO15! Ends at 10PM Pacific time. I picked up two GRAILS with the coupon! Will post when they arrive. Make sure if you buy more than one item that you pay for them together so you can use the coupon on everything.

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 5.35.09 PM.png

He’s not using the same jersey in all his pics. I’d avoid.

The one pic that makes the materials look really good is a L+2 length. But his other pics is that size XL no length tagging.

He’s not using the same jersey in all his pics. I’d avoid.

The one pic that makes the materials look really good is a L+2 length. But his other pics is that size XL no length tagging.

I have an L+2 version of this jersey. I’m not looking to buy for myself I was just curious what the hell it was. Even the last pic looks like a sample because of the wrong material and stripe color. Obviously not the same one being sold but it’s strange.

Can I please get a legit check on this? Also, have read mixed things about the fit of this era Nike authentic... is the general consensus that they ran large? Appreciate any help.

Attachments

• 5455AD0F-0371-4E4C-AEDF-BA0345E59A05.png
    5455AD0F-0371-4E4C-AEDF-BA0345E59A05.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 7B7BAC51-94F1-41E0-A1BD-8410EE3010E0.png
    7B7BAC51-94F1-41E0-A1BD-8410EE3010E0.png
    992.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 76BFAAE1-8649-4D93-AF25-28EDA9B41E5C.png
    76BFAAE1-8649-4D93-AF25-28EDA9B41E5C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Can I please get a legit check on this? Also, have read mixed things about the fit of this era Nike authentic... is the general consensus that they ran large? Appreciate any help.
image not loading for me

Back
Top Bottom