Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I am interested in a game worn jersey Meigray has under the nbagameworn site.

However, the jersey is a little older and difficult for them to sell it (retired bench player).

Has anyone tried to negotiate with them the price for a Jersey?

However, the jersey is a little older and difficult for them to sell it (retired bench player).

They will sometimes negotiate, email them directly.

Yup....awesome to deal with...been there in person a few times....worst case is they come back with a counter...

Another grail pickup! 2001-2002 Vince Carter Toronto Raptors game issued road jersey, size 50 + 4 inches, made in U.S.A. as all true gamers from back then were. It has the special Raptors specific tagging indicating it's meant for game use (see picture). It also has the sick 9/11 ribbon patch with United States and Canadian flag! Very excited to have this one!!

TorontoNike3.jpg
TorontoNike4.jpg
TorontoNike5.jpg
TorontoNike6.jpg

Another grail pickup! 2001-2002 Vince Carter Toronto Raptors game issued road jersey, size 50 + 4 inches, made in U.S.A. as all true gamers from back then were. It has the special Raptors specific tagging indicating it's meant for game use (see picture). It also has the sick 9/11 ribbon patch with United States and Canadian flag! Very excited to have this one!!

TorontoNike3.jpg
TorontoNike4.jpg
TorontoNike5.jpg
TorontoNike6.jpg

OMG. You are definitely the GOAT

Got a pair of Bulls authentic shorts for 40€. I think they're keeping the black unis next season, right ?
IMG-20180812-WA0099[1].jpeg

GUYS so I have a story loll

I was selling a LeBron Swingman Jersey on OfferUp and some person decided to say that my jersey was fake based on the fact that my jersey doesn’t have the wish patch on it. He said was was legit. I go to his page and I see this:
27088186-5E97-41D6-B09E-ED37CA78CFA6.png

I AM DEAD. :rofl::rofl:

Got a pair of Bulls authentic shorts for 40€. I think they're keeping the black unis next season, right ?

Outside of the City Edition, which is to be refreshed annually (except if the team formally requests otherwise, like the Jazz), it's unclear. I suspect Statement jerseys will be the same for most teams, though.

EDIT: Looks like the Bulls will indeed be keeping their black Statement Edition this year.

622422A4-3C0D-4F6F-8A98-B390D8237736.jpeg

Last edited:
Need help guys

legit check please?

Attachments

• jimmer 1.jpg
    jimmer 1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 13
  • jimmer 3.jpg
    jimmer 3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 13
  • jimmer 2.jpg
    jimmer 2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 14
  • jimmer 4.jpg
    jimmer 4.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 14
  • jimmer 5.jpg
    jimmer 5.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 11
  • jimmer 6.jpg
    jimmer 6.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 12
  • jimmer 8.jpg
    jimmer 8.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 12
  • jimmer 7.jpg
    jimmer 7.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 12
  • jimmer 9.jpg
    jimmer 9.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 13
  • jimmer 10.jpg
    jimmer 10.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 13
Outside of the City Edition, which is to be refreshed annually (except if the team formally requests otherwise, like the Jazz), it's unclear. I suspect Statement jerseys will be the same for most teams, though.

EDIT: Looks like the Bulls will indeed be keeping their black Statement Edition this year.

Thanks, much appreciated !

Back
Top Bottom