Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

20181003_213214.jpg 20181003_213112.jpg My birthday gift from my wife came in today

giphy.gif

Harden is legit, prob sourced from the factory with those dudes who has inside plugs.

im sure the patch was added on after but who knows

Harden is legit, prob sourced from the factory with those dudes who has inside plugs.

im sure the patch was added on after but who knows

lol , all my s*** is legit. If I don't get some serious offers I have no problem keeping it

Jersey is legit. The Rockets pro shop even sold them.

Patch could be added before or after market. Honestly, it doesn't matter. The patch is retailed anyway and applying it would be the same as the factory sewing it on.

You are GOOD.

Super Grail Alert: Perhaps my favorite pickup of 2018. Patrick Ewing 1996-1997 New York Knicks game issued 50th Anniversary jersey, size 48 + 6 inches. I was able to find one game where the Knicks wore this (November 1st, 1996 against the Toronto Raptors).

NewYork1.jpeg
NewYork2.jpeg
NewYork3.jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 10.08.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 10.07.51 PM.png
Beauty.

ive been looking up some game worn jerseys just to see what some sizes player wore, two that stood out for me:

lonzo ball wears size 44 in the nike jerseys (which is medium) kobe wore 4xl in the rev30 jerseys

these dudes are both 6'6 in height! one dude has a skin tight fit and the other is baggy as heck

Tight jerseys and shorter shorts are the wave these days in basketball. When Kobe was balling twas the baggy era. It all makes perfect sense.

IMG_4841.JPG
IMG_4855.JPG
20180824_122824.jpg
20180824_122901.jpg
Got the full hollis jefferson statement set.... loving the jersey and fit...

I much prefer the mesh numbers on the adidas jerseys, but the fit on the Nike jerseys is PERFECT.... I don't feel like I am wearing a dress anymore when the jerseys were snug and down to my knees....

those are dope

I didn't realize the city shorts had that little patch underneath the flap of the shorts....

I like Nike shorts better in terms of the material, but again the patches remind me too much a swingman shorts....

Also, the fit isn't as spot on... I knew exactly how an adidas l, xl, 2xl fit versus nike... An xl can be a few different sizes (like 42 and 44...)... So when buying game worn shorts, it was trial and error the first time around... ended up with 42, 44, and 46.....

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but this is kinda weird. I was at my local Nike Store today and they had a bunch of good Swingman jerseys for discounted price, so I grabbed three DeRozan (amongst many others ), sizes 44, 48 and 52. I was just taking pictures of all the jerseys and it struck me that there are two different tags used on the DeRozan jersey. The 44 and 48 have a larger font stating 'Authentics' and the overall tag is more white, the other tags are all grey-ish.

Ever seen this before?
IMG_20181008_194943940.jpg

IMG_20181008_171938532.jpg

IMG_20181008_171931772.jpg

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but this is kinda weird. I was at my local Nike Store today and they had a bunch of good Swingman jerseys for discounted price, so I grabbed three DeRozan (amongst many others ), sizes 44, 48 and 52. I was just taking pictures of all the jerseys and it struck me that there are two different tags used on the DeRozan jersey. The 44 and 48 have a larger font stating 'Authentics' and the overall tag is more white, the other tags are all grey-ish.

Ever seen this before?

not 100% sure but i think the grey tags are 2018 tags and the white tags are 2019

30% Dr. Pepper code still works if you text "Football" to 64827. Just got another one yesterday to stash.

May just cop some shorts because those Nets one enigmax10 enigmax10 posted are the ones.

Was hoping they still had that. I've been looking in stores around my area for Dr. Pepper's with the bar code I need but I can't find any. Not sure if you can buy any bottle and use it. If not, anyone got a label or a code they can send me?

Back
Top Bottom