Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

BA2BA939-B008-417A-AB82-A46D24C2A9CB.jpeg
4BD03942-41FA-48C4-8C65-5346229F4110.jpeg
Picked up a grail today!

1) Why is Nike offering pre-made Marvin Bagley jerseys before __(insert star NBA player)___ jerseys????
2) Adverstiment patches are *supposed* to be restricted to team arenas/shops.
3) $260 MSRP?!?!?!

NBA store KIngs bagley.png

Any of u see the laker rockets fight tonight? None of the jerseys ripped... must be a new formula, so u people that think adidas jerseys are better than nike can kick rocks

I've seen the inside of gamers, and it looks like they reinforced parts of the jersey where the tears could happen. Can't agree with you on the Nike > adidas part, they both aren't all that great.

Waiting on those Charles Shulz Peanuts, Judy Garland Wizard of Oz, and and F. Scott Fitzgerald Gatsby City jersey.

The idea itself is novel and could've been done well. But these are not it. My biggest issue is that team branding has been watered down around the league.

you're completely buggin if you're comparing a musical icon with huge cultural and sentimental ties to sports to authors and actors that have questional emotional resonance with nba fans, especially those born in the 70s and 80s. this idea is fantastic, the jerseys could have been pulled off a bit better perhaps but direct reference to purple rain, as well as the hooked serifs which are a clear reference to prince's logo and branding and bang on. i give the wolves infinite props for this move

you're completely buggin if you're comparing a musical icon with huge cultural and sentimental ties to sports to authors and actors that have questional emotional resonance with nba fans, especially those born in the 70s and 80s. this idea is fantastic, the jerseys could have been pulled off a bit better perhaps but direct reference to purple rain, as well as the hooked serifs which are a clear reference to prince's logo and branding and bang on. i give the wolves infinite props for this move

I was just joking with those references. Those are other Minnesota Icons (I'm from there). The idea is not bad but I'm not sure how I feel about purple Wolves jerseys. I would've preferred something a little more subtle. Or, at least, fix the shorts, which are too dark for my taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom