Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Regarding customized Nike authentics:

The perforation is something that ALL the Major lettering companies can do. Fanatics does the online stuff on most the Sites. Teams/ stadiums often use a horrible company in Canada (Forgot the name). The difference with what you'll get direct from Nike and from a third party is the kind of twill used. Third parties will use regular tackle twill. Nike's twill is more matte with a bit of a cloth-like texture.

**This info pertains to NFL authentics also**

Regarding customized Nike authentics:

The perforation is something that ALL the Major lettering companies can do. Fanatics does the online stuff on most the Sites. Teams/ stadiums often use a horrible company in Canada (Forgot the name). The difference with what you'll get direct from Nike and from a third party is the kind of twill used. Third parties will use regular tackle twill. Nike's twill is more matte with a bit of a cloth-like texture.

**This info pertains to NFL authentics also**

The teams and stadiums use silver crystal. They are trash

The teams and stadiums use silver crystal. They are trash

Thanks for the name. Yeah they're garbage smh. I wonder how they are getting so much work between all the major leagues.

I peeped their website and came accross this in their Q and A:

"11) How long does it take to complete a jersey?
Depending on the style of jersey, once you have received proper training any style jersey can be completed in 5 to 10 minutes."

No wonder!

Btw, I got an email from Josh at EPS once. He had... "less than good things to say" about "certain lettering companies". He did tell me that if consumers want better letting from their stadiums/proshops/etc. they need to let the teams know. What's basically happening is the lettering sucks, but no one's complaining. Most consumers take it as is. That's why we had a lot of of the old Rev30 authentics with faux-mesh swingman numbers the last several years.

Thanks for the name. Yeah they're garbage smh. I wonder how they are getting so much work between all the major leagues.

I peeped their website and came accross this in their Q and A:

"11) How long does it take to complete a jersey?
Depending on the style of jersey, once you have received proper training any style jersey can be completed in 5 to 10 minutes."

No wonder!

They probably paid big bucks for in arena exclusivity. A big thing to do with it is they are the ones that invented / provide those lettering kiosks that churn out customs really quickly. High speed = bigger profits, they dgaf about the collector

Btw, I got an email from Josh at EPS once. He had... "less than good things to say" about "certain lettering companies". He did tell me that if consumers want better letting from their stadiums/proshops/etc. they need to let the teams know. What's basically happening is the lettering sucks, but no one's complaining. Most consumers take it as is. That's why we had a lot of of the old Rev30 authentics with faux-mesh swingman numbers the last several years.

This is exactly right. Ive fought tooth and nail on my end to get them to use proper lettering. Badgered the raptors shop manager had them consult with team equipment manager. Cant do a thing about it. I think she said she had one other person complain about the lettering and it was a collector from the states that came up for all star

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-nba-earned-edition-uniforms

Nike_NBA_EarnedEditionUniforms_Featured_3_rectangle_1600.jpg

I was literally pulling out my credit card to get the rainbow Mutumbo authentic for $42.

I was contemplating to put it on here, didnt want yall to catch those deals :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Hated the Bucks City jersey, but it goes to show you that colors can change everything! Love the earned edition so much more.
EarnedEditionUniforms_Bucks_straight_square_1600.jpg

Pacers uniforms should become their normal set and just go wtih a yellow and navy version, mainly because it goes for a modern take on the retro uniforms and I don't understand why more teams don't do this.
EarnedEditionUniforms_Pacers_straight_square_1600.jpg

Also lowkey dig the Spurs camo jersey, they've tried it in black and then normal camo but the white/silver is so much more subtle and works better IMO

The online bootleg shops are getting better. Here are some things you can look for to help determine if they are real or fake.

1) Pricing. As mentioned, there's no way a hot new jersey style is going to be massively discounted.
2) Graphics. Look for grainy, low resolution, or other bad quality and outdated photos. In this case, that "Official Store" is still using Adidas Era Nuggets logos and player photos
3) Contact info. Almost all legit pro shops and online stores will have brick and mortar locations, phone numbers, and emails listed. With the that fake Nuggets site, the only contact is "[email protected]". Not very legit or remotely related to the Nuggets.

Also, Cavs going with the IceBlue/Dark Navy when they should have just gone with the retro-like colors to make it pop

CavsUni.png

I hope we see them do courtside shorts like those heat ones for the earned jersey

Want to grab the Celtics ones but I'd rather green to white shorts

4A781D37-4DBD-43E3-840F-D7C6E68FA1B2.png
8C45335C-F8E7-475D-B6CA-27129D521D36.png
767DF99D-F926-4574-A71E-20AB7DEA49CD.png
Got a friend who won this auction and isn’t so sure about authenticity. Labeled it as a “prototype.” It’s a dual tagged 95-96 Jordan 45 Pinstripe. It has no NBA logo on the strap and is a sz 48. It’s rather confusing because Champion joints of MJ are size 46 and MJ switched to 23 after game 1 of the 1995 Eastern Conference Semis against the Magic. I want to say it’s a custom but never know with these things. Lots of questions. Thoughts?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/382652560255

The body of the jersey itself is legit. Some jerseys didn't have the nba logo. Who knows for sure if it was a prototype or customized afterwards, but the seller has had a few jerseys that were clearly customized (sizes way off for the player) so my guess would be it was customized after.

Back
Top Bottom