Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined May 29, 2002
The quality of screening on the old swingmans vs the current authentics is not comparable. Youve clearly never held one in person

Joined May 29, 2017
my point remains.

every section of that Miami heat jersey should've been its own piece embroidered on da jersey, not screen printed.
Exactly. I like my miami authentic, but it's too much like a swingman. The difference between past authentics and swingman jerseys were more noticeable. The lettering looks pretty close to a swingman in black minus the stitching around miami
15763751662205031754935494431814.jpg

Joined May 29, 2017
yes i have b...da whole point is da construction is what im opposed of.
Not sure what I dislike more though, how impossible it is to find most authentics, the price gauging that teams do jacking em up to 250 to 270, or it being a glorified swingman

That being said, maybe I'm just too old fashioned and this is what the new generation wants....call me crazy, but I'd rather pop on a sleeved adidas rev 30 over these nike jerseys (again, minus the length)

Not all bad on nike though...while I miss specific christmas jerseys, most teams have been coming out with a good "special" jersey of some sort each year....albeit some are better than others.....

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Joined Nov 22, 2008
Trying to get rid of the last 2 jerseys in my collection : RUSS and AI

Joined Nov 15, 2019
does anyone else feel like there are too many jerseys this year? i used to look forward to different jerseys...now i look forward to seeing the originals...the graffiti ones are the worst (mavs/bedstuy) and then there are some that look like theyre from tjmaxx (atlanta peachtree and the orange orlando magic)...

i feel like the nba overreached this season

Joined May 29, 2002
does anyone else feel like there are too many jerseys this year? i used to look forward to different jerseys...now i look forward to seeing the originals...the graffiti ones are the worst (mavs/bedstuy) and then there are some that look like theyre from tjmaxx (atlanta peachtree and the orange orlando magic)...

i feel like the nba overreached this season

Not just this year... theres been way too many jerseys for like a decade. I dont think any team should have more than 3 personally... that said an overabundance of yearly designs isnt gonna stop me from copping jerseys that i dig

Joined Jan 19, 2014
Last pick up in a while.
James Harden, 48+2

IMG_6173.jpg
IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

Second Nike authentic from this era, gotta say the overall quality is not that bad after all.
Although logos and team name is made of rubber-like material, the jersey is great !
Love the construction, details, patterns.

Top Bottom