Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ralph1.gif

wow first time I see it as well - they can't have made many of those. it looks like one of those made in Salvador joints...

Talking about Nuggets jerseys, here's a little comparison pic of the three versions of the skyline jersey that I had. from top to bottom, M&N Alex English, Reebok HWC Marcus Camby and the original Sand Knit Alex English jersey.

Reebok really screwed up on the Nuggets wordmark. Mitchell & Ness did a better job there but they had to mess with the mountains
laugh.gif

love that Nuggets jersey

was so popular with the rappers back in the day. i was so jelly when i used to see them wearing it

that nuggets jersey is hard. i always wanted the away version.

thats one jersey they need to re-release especially so i can get it in a smaller size. so clean

thanks guys. That design's definitely a classic.
I had to let the Sand Knit go but the quality was awesome - too bad the sizes they made are usually so small (pretty much the exact opposite of M&N lol)

I remember when Fabolous wore it in the "Basketball" video, I wanted to buy it from Fansedge, but didn't have the $300+ for it. Memories haha

i like the green hit on the shoulders straps a little more than the blue.

Back
Top Bottom