Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^ is that how all there jersey are?? wow

yup

i got a rick mahorn M&N for dirt cheap. awesome jersey, great quality but the shape of the neck, shoulders and entire jersey was just terrible.

yea they look way off smh

hey Zyzz do you know how the m&n jerseys run in size?

like i said the other page i where a size S in swingman and wondering if a 40 will fit me good

good looking out man

your like the godfather when it comes to authentic jerseys...you are always the first one to reply legit or not lol good stuff

I'll have to see what jerseys they have but all the good ones will be picked up in my size 48 im sure but if they have something rare I'll have to pick it up for only $100

Originally Posted by LA KB24

good looking out man

your like the godfather when it comes to authentic jerseys...you are always the first one to reply legit or not lol good stuff

always looking to help people out, thats why
laugh.gif

and liljp361, its on the site so it will be. but i read that usually when sales come around M&N takes off certain jerseys they dont want people buying up on discount.

Gotta few Knicks and Giants jerseys in my cart prepared. That Gary Payton Sonics jersey is ridiculous

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by Flip nY

What's the giveaway on the Bibby jersey? I figure its the shade of red?

Jocktag is too high and the name and number placement are off.

first would be that bibby wasnt on the team when they wore the shiny jerseys. the number font is off too

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Gotta few Knicks and Giants jerseys in my cart prepared. That Gary Payton Sonics jersey is ridiculous

yeah i was thinking about this, will that work? I was thinking about putting stuff in my cart, and then refreshing when the sale starts
i'm tryin to get a Dickerson jersey, Dr. J too

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

yeah i was thinking about this, will that work? I was thinking about putting stuff in my cart, and then refreshing when the sale starts
i'm tryin to get a Dickerson jersey, Dr. J too

I think it will work but if it doesn't I'll just empty it and go add them all back. It's not gonna take that long

thats the rev 30 swingman. and its a fake. most of the new swingmans on ebay are fake.

Back
Top Bottom