Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

is that seller serious with that price? :lol:

Nike never made Jazz authentics and that doesnt even look legit

is that seller serious with that price?
laugh.gif

Nike never made Jazz authentics and that doesnt even look legit
Yeah thats why I thought it was mad fishy always thought champion did Jazz 

My order finally arrived, walking out the door to the bus the FedEx guy just turned up :rofl: turns out 40 was the right size but I finally see what y'all been talking about with quality. The feel of the jersey is nothing like the USA made ones. They feel rigidly light and cheap where is my GP sonics feels heavy and stretchy which is how those champions felt brand new. Ain't no way I could of paid $300 for these, $100 was a good price.

I got in everything but the KB 24 and the Kobe rookie gold. They finally took out the money from my account for the others, but it all still shows up as processing on my M&N account, so I'm not sure if those got cancelled or what
mean.gif

i'm surprised more people didn't buy the Red Payton or the Mitch Richmond jerseys. Both are gorgeous.
I'm not a person that likes every detail on an M&N jersey to be 100% perfect, but the shade of purple on that jersey bothers me. It's quite a bit lighter than the actual jersey itself, that's why I didn't buy that particular one.

I'm not a person that likes every detail on an M&N jersey to be 100% perfect, but the shade of purple on that jersey bothers me. It's quite a bit lighter than the actual jersey itself, that's why I didn't buy that particular one.
the shade of gold/yellow is off on the pacers jerseys as well 
mean.gif

My order finally arrived, walking out the door to the bus the FedEx guy just turned up :rofl: turns out 40 was the right size but I finally see what y'all been talking about with quality. The feel of the jersey is nothing like the USA made ones. They feel rigidly light and cheap where is my GP sonics feels heavy and stretchy which is how those champions felt brand new. Ain't no way I could of paid $300 for these, $100 was a good price.

light?

idk about you but my jerseys are heavy and decent quality.

yall preach the USA made stuff too much, sure it was good quality but not much better than it is now. not saying this crap is worth $300 because no jersey is worth that much especially the stupid thin revolution 30 junk they got now.

these M&N jerseys are nice IMO

Got this jersey tailored a few days ago. Oh, how excite :D
I figured it'd be impossible to find this jersey in a Reebok size 40, so ah well.

I had it folded to a size 48 Champion jersey (Reebok 44, as well as 40 too big[long] for me).
Used a tag from a blank jersey I got on ebay for $20. Looks better than having a jersey say size 60, when it is a lot smaller.
I had it cut and forgot to ask if she could slim out the shoulders.
I got the jersey back and it looked like what it is below.
The proportions looked off, reminded me of a Sixers jersey

Went back to ask if it was possible to slim out the shoulders, and to my surprise, it was doable!
It cost a decent amount though because she had already sewn up the jersey and had to undo it.
I should've requested it the first time I took the jersey in she said.
It was a lot of labor for such a small piece, but it bugged me.

Below is an idea of the size it was previously, the gap between the hem is the fabric that was folded to redo the hem.

The jersey looks like it should be slightly a little longer in length or a bit smaller width in terms of a "Reebok" but I feel like it fits me well ^_^

Last edited:
Oh, question. Does anyone know why Rockets jerseys have staggered lines? I always thought that was a bit odd.

Edit - Better look at the minor tailoring of the shoulder. Doesn't look like much, but it was worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom