Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Well it's not fake

With these flimsy letters were seen gamers with wrinkled and weird positions

It's authentic just done I guess badly. I don't really see an issue but that's just me

Where did you purchase it from? I don't see anyone customizing a jerebko and tryin to dupe someone

Well it's not fake

With these flimsy letters were seen gamers with wrinkled and weird positions

It's authentic just done I guess badly. I don't really see an issue but that's just me

Where did you purchase it from? I don't see anyone customizing a jerebko and tryin to dupe someone

he said he got it from Jonas's family

I can't decide whether to pull the trigger on 3 old style custom authentics from the NBA store

Or grab the Chinese new year Draymond Green for basically the same price

The jerebko jersey could have been game worn and washed. Sometimes washing it loosens up the threads. It's 100% legit since you got it from the family and sounds like it has the every player every game tag. Also, there isn't going to be a database that can authenticate every game jersey. That is just something meigray will have for the jerseys they sell.

If you got it from his family not sure why you would question its authenticity. At worst it would be a game issued jersey

Without a doubt it's 1000% authentic but you gotta remember these are stitched by people with sewing machines, in no way shape or form are these gonnna come out 100% straight and aligned every single time

If you got it from his family not sure why you would question its authenticity. At worst it would be a game issued jersey

Without a doubt it's 1000% authentic but you gotta remember these are stitched by people with sewing machines, in no way shape or form are these gonnna come out 100% straight and aligned every single time

Right. There seems to be a lot of collectors (especially lately) who are overly picky on the most minor details that you would need to stare at to notice are slightly off. The people making the jerseys aren't worried about minute details, and never have been.

I think its okay but Could I please have a legit check. Thankyou in advance.

Last edited:
the stitching on that Jerebko looks fine. I've seen a lot worse. Actually, here's a screenshot I took from a Celtics game earlier this season 
sick.gif

If I get a custom Clips jersey are the numbers going to be like this?

I know it wont be mesh but those seem way too thin

Going to be hard to pass up a $90 Crawford

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes i know it is a very dumb questions since i got it from his family, i was just basically just wondering if it was normal with such a bad stitching :smile:

I just want to thank everybody in here for meeting me with such friendly tone and not just like hate on me beacuse i know like nothing :tongue: Thanks again and have a very happy new year! :D

If I get a custom Clips jersey are the numbers going to be fu**ed like this?

I'm hoping the same. I just ordered a JJ the other day.

If its from the nbastore.com site then yes it will look like this. A lot of the twill numbers and letters are the wrong font like the clippers and lakers. It's been like that since 2010.

If its from the nbastore.com site then yes it will look like this. A lot of the twill numbers and letters are the wrong font like the clippers and lakers. It's been like that since 2010.
Yeah for sure. The Lakers ones were the worst when they switched to rev 30. I always noticed how off the Dwight Howard jerseys were in the crowd

Last edited:

Yes all the trills have looked like that :x

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom