Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

We know the new Nike cut is a bit awkward but these ASG jerseys solidify that its time for adidas to go. 

slight theory though, perhaps adidas had uniforms ready for Charlotte and then had to switch it up quickly?

but even then, surely they could do something a bit cleaner than this.

grey and black? bit boring

slight theory though, perhaps adidas had uniforms ready for Charlotte and then had to switch it up quickly?

but even then, surely they could do something a bit cleaner than this.

grey and black? bit boring
These have been on NBA 2k17 though lol, somebody has known for a while

Nike will do a better job but they will still be trash

This **** looks like generic McDonald's all American garbage

Adidas blows

They probably didn't care because it's their last season and just threw it together in 5 minutes 
laugh.gif

These ASG joints are literally swingman quality, not surprised but jesus christ

Last edited:
It's really disappointing though, almost like they don't care anymore.

alot of the newest jerseys that adidas have done for the NBA are very uninspired.

Someone must have taken over in the basketball uni design department.

just my opinion but a few glaring examples of trashness:

A few of the Christmas jerseys just went up on nbaauctions.  Looks like they really half-a**ed the photos 
laugh.gif

When teams do a rebrand / new logo it's in collaboration with adidas, not solely down by adidas to my understanding.

The clippers jersey for example, clippers hired a outside firm to do it.

When teams do a rebrand / new logo it's in collaboration with adidas, not solely down by adidas to my understanding.

The clippers jersey for example, clippers hired a outside firm to do it.

yeah but surely adidas could give some input

but yeah, perhaps I should blame the teams.

as far as all-star jerseys go however, haven't really been good since 2012

It's really disappointing though, almost like they don't care anymore.

alot of the newest jerseys that adidas have done for the NBA are very uninspired.

Someone must have taken over in the basketball uni design department.

just my opinion but a few glaring examples of trashness:

those jazz jerseys are fire

First time buying what I think may be an authentic.. Any help with legit check? greatly appreciated
[/IMG]

I waa just wondering when you guys collect jerseys (not to be worn), do you guys collect in only one size (for example 44) or do you get any size (for example 44, 48 etc).

Thanks, what gives it away? Anything too look out for? Didn't know there were this many champion fakes
Front Sixers looks off, as jock-tag:shape of 48 is a clue for recognizing those fakes.
I waa just wondering when you guys collect jerseys (not to be worn), do you guys collect in only one size (for example 44) or do you get any size (for example 44, 48 etc).
Personally I try to collect jersey I can wear, so sizes are different but quite equivalent from brand to brand: Champion 44-48, so Adidas Nike Reebok are 40 (to 44), MN 44, SK 44 late runs or more.

Some doesn't care of various sizes, but if you want any kind of coherence in your closet you should grab jerseys of same size IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom