Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

You're talking about Gobert: well he'll probably never become a true superstar, but he's a good center, and a very good defensive player already.

Not so frequent nowadays; but my French side is comin' up again
laugh.gif

Last edited:
best regards from our old buddy

Flatfoot718

his newest pickup (unfortunately he is... banned)

@eyanks u r killing again that m&n miller:smile:

just inspired ur post, started search old m&n and just bought something from my wishlist

i'm sure it's legit, even with team name position little off and size tag not the same as usual...

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if there is a length difference between a M and a L in rev30 authentics? My M+2 length is very long and I'm 6 foot 1, I cant see how a L could be any longer!

Its 1 inch longer AFAIK. 0.8 to be exact

Jerseys with the jerry west logo on the front and the + 2 length are def longer than the newer ones. Even if they both had drop tails the old style would be longer

Last edited:
Used to have the red alternate carter, the dri fit and just the way it looked on court :pimp: was one of my favs

^nets never wore dri fit

Yea they did

Last 2-3 years before the rev 30

They were dri fit polyester, all three jerseys. Only time I owned any nets jerseys since I didn't care for the mesh

The charter that was posted above is dri fit :lol:

Last edited:
I finally received my jerseys from EPS! I'm very happy with the work they did. Here's what I got...

First, New Jersey Nets Drazen Petrovic Home white pro cut. It was originally blank, but now it's a jersey that is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find.
http://s920.photobucket.com/user/ey...ey Collection/NewJersey6_zpshl1runf4.jpg.html

Next, 1996-1997 Kevin Garnett Road Timberwolves pro cut. The "Garnett" was initially the wrong font, so I had just the name stripped and redone correctly. I've included a picture of the name change.

And the new name....

Third, Kevin Durant Seattle Sonics Road Adidas authentic, size 48. This was originally a blank. It came out very nicely, but I may sell it to fund the cost of the other customs.

Last edited:
for anyone who wasn't watching Hawks-Celtics today, besides it being a great game the Hawks wore throwbacks

I'm a sucker for details and I feel like adidas has nailed all the HWC uni's so far

but look at the old-school huge logoman on the Hawks shorts, just so nice

Used to have the red alternate carter, the dri fit and just the way it looked on court
pimp.gif
was one of my favs
I think the confusion was Nike trademarked Dri-fit where adidas used Play Dry and then Clima-Lite. Both very similar solid type polyester fabrics. If Nike is smart enough to use that for throwbacks going forward it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom