Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Why does everyone not like the okc jerseys? I understand the logo but always thought that the jerseys were nice and simple.

Why does everyone not like the okc jerseys? I understand the logo but always thought that the jerseys were nice and simple.

OKC unis/logo/colour scheme have always looked bland and boring as hell to me. Like when a tv show or movie makes up a fictional team, THAT'S what they would be wearing (and not even the main characters either, more like the opponents')

I live in okc so that's my team and I can agree with the logo looking dumb but I don't have a problem with the colors

OKC has been bottom 3 since they came out. Just awful. The navy alternates were fire. I really don't understand why they didn't adopt those and do more colors with them.

Rockets jerseys have been real bad but they improved quietly over the last two seasons with the red and black alternate jerseys.

I've always been a fan of the GS jerseys. Just hate the collar, looks so ugly.

Pacers new jerseys are tough

Can I get a LC on these:

Attachments

• IMG_2238.JPG
    IMG_2238.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2239.JPG
    IMG_2239.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2240.JPG
    IMG_2240.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2241.JPG
    IMG_2241.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2242.JPG
    IMG_2242.JPG
    800 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2243.JPG
    IMG_2243.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
I like OKC's home jerseys but that "OKLAHOMA" with "CITY" underneath on the road with a font size about the same as what's used on the player's name looks terrible IMO. Especially on jerseys with a double digit number that is wider than "CITY".:sick:
ogNQdjVl.jpg

looks like the letters and numbers on all the new jerseys are single layer screened like swingman jerseys... which would explain why nike got rid of swingman jerseys

thats what i thought at first, but on the extreme closeups it looks like a thick ink. we'll see when theyre released i guess

Back
Top Bottom