Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My guys at Cosby's did it again!love this beauty 20190501_214455.jpg 20190501_214534.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Need some help on this one.. ordered this Kobe from retro2heritage somewhat blind since it only had the stock photo . I’ve never seen the lakers do gold numbers on purple jerseys until the recent Nike ones. Doesn’t look fake but also not entirely sure what I got here. Was this a custom?

Not fake

Just incorrectly customized. I see it is kiss cut too lol

Thank you sir. Was only $80, I figured I’d roll the dice. Gonna turn it into a summer beater

The work done is immaculate haha pretty blatant mistake though on the number smh

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Need some help on this one.. ordered this Kobe from retro2heritage somewhat blind since it only had the stock photo . I’ve never seen the lakers do gold numbers on purple jerseys until the recent Nike ones. Doesn’t look fake but also not entirely sure what I got here. Was this a custom?
definitely a custom, and done incorrectly. i had a similar experience with a Grizzlies navy blue jersey with incorrect blue numbers when they should have been white.

retro2heritage gets a bunch of closeout stuff (legit though). they got this from whichever place had the lettering done incorrectly, i'm assuming a place that had blanks but didnt have the connect to get the ol mighty special rev 30 lettering.

just found a size 48 blank green celtics jersey on ebay circa 2009 for 75 usd. i swear i keep telling myself i'll retire from buying jerseys, and then i find a nice cheap gem to pounce on.

wish i jumped on the vice jerseys when i had the chance.... anyone know where I can get an authentic for around retail? I could have had it for like $160, but passed.... otherwise will be picking up a swingman today...

wish i jumped on the vice jerseys when i had the chance.... anyone know where I can get an authentic for around retail? I could have had it for like $160, but passed.... otherwise will be picking up a swingman today...

If you find one let me know as well.

You’d think Nike (or the Heat store) would do another run of those jerseys

If you find one let me know as well.

You’d think Nike (or the Heat store) would do another run of those jerseys

Ended up buying a swingman for now....bought the twolves prince Jersey for a cool 100 though.....guy has a few on ebay

Just a thought on swingman Adidas vs nike....Adidas were mediocre at first but stepped up huge when they mimicked the on court material with their swingman jerseys. Nike authentic versus swingman is night and day. When I first opened it, I thought for a split second that it was fake. Ordering from the heat store, obviously it isnt a fake, but Nike has gotta step it up ...the Nike connect just isnt doing it for me

Yo. I mean, I can’t price check exactly but I personally know dudes overseas that would pay 4 bills for that Memphis ABA BLANK alone. Never seen that one on the market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom