Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Was surprised this ended at $30. Was really expecting it to go higher in the last 90 seconds, but thank God it ended low. Was not trying to get into a bid war. 20190713_015638.jpg 20190713_015743.jpg

I just decided to start collecting again. I'm starting from scratch so it's pretty exciting.

eyanks eyanks i made it too 3 so everyone can participate. You could post a top 184 jerseys and you would be the only one lol

Also, that Bucks jersey is :smh: I didn’t even know they wore that style with Champion

disgusta disgusta that Abdur Rahim did they ever wear those in a game? It seems so unfamiliar to me
It's been a long time, so my memory could be wrong. But I think these were a special release around the 2004 all star game. Don't think they were ever worn. Regardless, one of my fave players, teams, and love the look and design.

Hawks Reef is from the Reebok NBA D’FUNKD collection. They remixed old throwbacks in new color ways. They had a replica and “authentic” line, although the jerseys weren’t actually worn in game. They had some good stuff. I remember the MPLS lakers and Warriors were part of it. nuggets, too. Jerseys and shooting shirts.

I remember that line, weren’t they made of some super soft weird velvet or other material

I forgot which one I used to see in store often, not sure if it was the authentic or replica either way hated the line :lol:

I remember that line, weren’t they made of some super soft weird velvet or other material

I forgot which one I used to see in store often, not sure if it was the authentic or replica either way hated the line :lol:
The replicas were that awful velvet crap.

I gotta go through my collection to pick my top 3. Hard to choose from well over 200 basketball jerseys alone

enigmax10 enigmax10 i envy you so much man with that NETS Carter jersey signature.. besides AI thats legit my fav player

i got the navy blue authentic carter though

my homie was a ball boy for the sixers for about 5-6 years and i NEVER had him get carter to sign my jersey for when they came to visit.. i slacked big time in giving him my jersey back in the day smh we always talk bout it still to this day.. something ill always regret lol

very nice man

One or my faves of all time....my son is named after him....wasn't a big Raptors fan, but loved what he did for the game...

Of course when he joined the nets, I was super excited...liked him even more...

Hope he comes back one more year....

I posted this before, but I went to Atlanta this year and was hoping to get anything from VC for my kid....

Well....
autographed jerseys (19).jpg
atlanta trip 20181109_222955 (1).jpg
autographed jerseys (18).jpg
autographed jerseys (12).jpg
autographed jerseys (11).jpg
autographed jerseys (14).jpg
autographed jerseys (13).jpg

Here are my three best jerseys. The Kyrie was 150 Dollars, back when the cavs online store had the 50 percent off clearance to get ready for the Nike takeover. Kind of wish I got the dark blue or yellow jersey with the CAVS on the front.

Kind of eerie how all my non blanks are #2 and they all left their respective teams. I didn’t plan for this

3164266B-E57A-4008-81F6-E1CB1EA865DF.jpeg
6CE9492C-27BE-4CCD-A71E-DD21448491D7.jpeg
2C07CF33-2764-42EC-8A52-E68927C61D0F.jpeg
BE450DAA-55E5-46A0-A9BE-A69EA85B2CB7.jpeg
C6F8FFB4-36D7-4DE9-B74A-3DEF0EA38EE0.jpeg
45215E3D-3083-4F37-9E66-635BD3BC4896.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom