Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

yea they were pretty ugly. wish my man j. kidd played in better unis in what was the best spell of his career

USA run size 48 NWT. Anyone interested?
EC28E46D-F7D1-4969-8FC0-EA8789F22AAA.jpeg
27B23F51-80E1-4E7A-ACFD-6BEE508B187F.jpeg

I fully stand by my comment. :lol: And to prove your point, aside from Brook's, you posted swingmans and replicas??? :rofl:

Aside from the Kenny Anderson, all those Nets jerseys are trash. :smh: Terrible era for them.

When I used to really collect, I bought anything that was a decent price.... if I had to guess, I'd say between replicas and swingman jerseys, I have at least 100.... I'll throw some more out there....with the exception of Adidas horrible shoulders on their replicas, I'd still wear em out.....
replica champion jersey (19).JPG
replica champion jersey (18).JPG
replica champion jersey (17).JPG
replica champion jersey (10).JPG
replica champion jersey (16).JPG
replica champion jersey (11).JPG
replica champion jersey (14).JPG
replica champion jersey (22).JPG
replica champion jersey (15).JPG
replica champion jersey (1).JPG

yea they were pretty ugly. wish my man j. kidd played in better unis in what was the best spell of his career

Wish he got that ring in Jersey before they moved....miss the days of walking from Giants Stadium, through the tunnel, to the Izod Center

I was obsessed with these cards, people forget Philly had an All-Star PG wearing #3 right before Iverson

back.jpg

haha i was looking for that style of AI jersey in white for the longest, finally saw one on ebay. clicked it and it was a barros jersey... i was like ****

Mfiondu from the Clippers went to my high school and I had no idea dude played basketball. Now he got drafted to the Clippers loooord.

Debating on dming him for a jersey hook up but I never knew him like that

New pickup: 2004-2005 Chris Webber Sacramento Kings Home game issued/possibly game worn Reebok jersey, size 52 + 4 inches. This is kind of a "recoup" for me, as I bought the retail authentic about 15 years ago and regretted selling it, now I have the better version lol.

SacramentoReebok1.jpeg
SacramentoReebok2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom