Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I’ll go check it out to see if they are

I was bout to pick up a swingman in my size online, but I plan on heading out to a game at some point this year...so if authentics are available, I'll get it then.... they did bump the price...tag said 200, so I thought online was a markup, but paid 235 after amex discount on the biggie last year at barclays

In 2006, my dad helped me grab the Shawn Kemp jersey on his ebay account. I had opportunities to grab a matching GP over the years but condition and price were never on-point. This weekend I finally scooped one at a garage sale.
IMG-7585.JPG

IMG-7586.JPG

"Supersonics" was the coolest NBA team name to me until the Raptors were founded. My favorite Sonics-related memory was watching Game 6 of the '96 Finals rooting for the Sonics because I had the "Bulls in 7" Gatorade cap from the "Sweat It Out" promotion :lol:

In 2006, my dad helped me grab the Shawn Kemp jersey on his ebay account. I had opportunities to grab a matching GP over the years but condition and price were never on-point. This weekend I finally scooped one at a garage sale.
IMG-7585.JPG

IMG-7586.JPG

"Supersonics" was the coolest NBA team name to me until the Raptors were founded. My favorite Sonics-related memory was watching Game 6 of the '96 Finals rooting for the Sonics because I had the "Bulls in 7" Gatorade cap from the "Sweat It Out" promotion :lol:

that's dope! how much was is at the garage sale? 90s commercials were so fun and creative

IMG-7585.JPG

IMG-7586.JPG

Stood in quick chek for hours with my buddy to get those winning caps
...you were able to see when you tipped the bottles

I bought the Irving Boston authentic jersey from the NBA store EU, as it was the price of a swingman and there are less and less authentic jerseys available here, and I thought I was going to receive one of the Aeroswift leftovers, but in the end I received a Vaporknit jersey, that's cool.

colors on that mavs are nice. but they are still one of the worst jerseys i've ever seen in my life. total and complete trash

Back
Top Bottom