Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

1920-collin-city-uniform.png

FIRE

It is impossible now to keep up with every jersey a player wears. I miss the days of a road and a home and maybe an alternate.

Dont forget xmas and st Patty's

Anyone know if nets made an authentic for their statement? Nike is doing a stellar job, like adidas, with the availability of authentic shorts and jerseys

not a cleveland fan...but i like those jerseys...

the cavalier sb dunks that were out this summer were nice too...i havent seen what the looked like when they faded, bit they were nice with the black/maroon/navy prior to the fade

Where are the grizzlies classic authentics? Swingman only...and only Jackson jr. Any authentics coming?

I might be misremembering but i dont think theyve released authentics of any throwback jerseys since nike took over. Hopefully that changes soon

Don’t match your tops with your shoes? So do you just not match anything at all? I just turned 30 last month, helped an old wash man out :lol:

Don’t match your tops with your shoes? So do you just not match anything at all? I just turned 30 last month, helped an old wash man out :lol:

Match?...No. Coordinate and wear colors that work well together...Yes.

Matching is too easy and looks so tacky.

All my own opinion though...if you like it do you of course.

Back
Top Bottom