Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i'm not a fan of matching either, that said everyone should just rock what they feel like rocking

Indeed. I only brought this all up because dude posted he was thinking about buying shoes to match his Grizzlies jersey. He posted in a way that suggested feedback/input.

They still Swingmans though. Inferior. Subpar. B-Grade. Fakin the funk.
Meh I’m usually authentic or bust but for the price they can be had and the way they look and decent quality, the M&N swingmans ain’t bad

to each his own

It was just an idea true be told I will just grab a nice graphic t and a fresh Yankees fitted and call it a day

Adidas original sin is never releasing these hardwood classic night jerseys to da public for mass consumption.

Adidas original sin is never releasing these hardwood classic night jerseys to da public for mass consumption.

The original sin was when they destroyed replica jerseys forever. I still love my champion replicas from the 90s. No more after those super wide shoulders. Hands down worst fitting jersey ever. Looked like shoulder pads.

Last edited:
Cant decide if I love or hate....

Went to the raptors knicks game tonight, they didnt bring em out till after the game was over. I got the only fvv they had in stock

You go to games and/or hit up Real Sports often? I only ask cuz it seems you have luck scooping authentics whereas I always strike out.

RS's stopped picking up the phone since the Finals and I can only pop when every few weeks if timing's right when visiting the in-laws. TIH

You go to games and/or hit up Real Sports often? I only ask cuz it seems you have luck scooping authentics whereas I always strike out.

RS's stopped picking up the phone since the Finals and I can only pop when every few weeks if timing's right when visiting the in-laws. TIH

I go to around 5-10 games a year. A lot of it is luck. Ive been super lucky with then putting out batches of authentics at the random games i go to. But i also badger them incessantly. Also if it helps, they receive their shipments on mondays and fridays

I go to around 5-10 games a year. A lot of it is luck. Ive been super lucky with then putting out batches of authentics at the random games i go to. But i also badger them incessantly. Also if it helps, they receive their shipments on mondays and fridays

Thank you much, VERY helpful.

Have a chance to pass by Sunday morning but not holding my breath. Also have a co-worker going next Tues vs Heat (first game, knows nothing about basketball) so will pester her as well.

Yeah when I go to Nets games they never have authentics either. I wonder if they put them out only for certain games. Makes no sense why you wouldn't have your most expensive product out there for sale every chance you get.

If you live in the US your best bet for authentics is your local niketown. None of the team shops ive been to other than raptors carry authentics (but im sure some do)

Yeah when I go to Nets games they never have authentics either. I wonder if they put them out only for certain games. Makes no sense why you wouldn't have your most expensive product out there for sale every chance you get.

That's weird, the Nets team store usually have them. Last few times I went, they had behind the register.

Back
Top Bottom