Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah when I go to Nets games they never have authentics either. I wonder if they put them out only for certain games. Makes no sense why you wouldn't have your most expensive product out there for sale every chance you get.

they have a ton of them there. You probably still going to New Jersey, the team moved to Brooklyn dude. FYI

lol when I went, they didnt have them. Not that I go a ton but they weren't there the 3 times I went last year. I was looking for the Coogi style in particular, maybe because they didn't have any ready made in stock but had some custom order on the site?

lol when I went, they didnt have them. Not that I go a ton but they weren't there the 3 times I went last year. I was looking for the Coogi style in particular, maybe because they didn't have any ready made in stock but had some custom order on the site?

They have authentic statement jerseys...the gray ones from this year?

When I was there last week, they had the black city edition authentic in 40 and 56 I believe. Most were blanks but there was one customized into a Kyrie (size 40). I also saw the statement authentic from last year in pretty much full size run and I picked up an authentic icon customized into a Kyrie

When I was there last week, they had the black city edition authentic in 40 and 56 I believe. Most were blanks but there was one customized into a Kyrie (size 40). I also saw the statement authentic from last year in pretty much full size run and I picked up an authentic icon customized into a Kyrie

Nice to know. I haven't been to a game yet this year. I wonder if they'll have the new Bed Stuy's that just released.

Here are pics of what I saw in store and then my authentic Kyrie which is Aeroswift

Attachments

• B7FC00AB-2697-4A12-9C4F-2BC69FF15008.jpeg
    B7FC00AB-2697-4A12-9C4F-2BC69FF15008.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 97047AF8-4C32-41EB-A671-4ECB2C8EDDC3.jpeg
    97047AF8-4C32-41EB-A671-4ECB2C8EDDC3.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 7BCACD85-7A37-4692-BC51-E398ED3B91AE.jpeg
    7BCACD85-7A37-4692-BC51-E398ED3B91AE.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 21
  • EA55943A-8CA7-434A-A122-B569D059500A.jpeg
    EA55943A-8CA7-434A-A122-B569D059500A.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 5143E4C8-607B-4EC6-BD2B-39A7B008C6E7.jpeg
    5143E4C8-607B-4EC6-BD2B-39A7B008C6E7.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 85
good to know. was ready to buy the coogi last year in store and pay the dumb price but they didnt have anything. i also didnt see any blanks either. lucky for me they had them on sale in july and i saved myself some $$ anyway.

damn im so mad nike usa stopped shipping to canada

oh trust me.. i was fuming when i had the black d wade vice authentic in my cart and it wouldn't ship because i'm in canada. but i think you made up for it when you posted the white/gold ovo authentic kawhi jersey. i ran my *** up on the go train and bought that jersey asap to make up for losing out on the miami

oh trust me.. i was fuming when i had the black d wade vice authentic in my cart and it wouldn't ship because i'm in canada. but i think you made up for it when you posted the white/gold ovo authentic kawhi jersey. i ran my *** up on the go train and bought that jersey asap to make up for losing out on the miami

I got lucky and scooped the vice jersey in miami... last jersey i got from nike usa was the gold bron jersey so it musta been recent that they changed the rules

I found a photomatch! After looking for the millionth time, I was finally able to photomatch/ possibly video match, my 1996-1997 home Isaiah Rider Portland Trail Blazers jersey. I've matched it to a game on February 4th, 1997, versus the Chicago Bulls, where Rider scored 19 points. Mesh holes match up, and there are pulls on the top and the side of the jersey that match up with the jersey I have. I also believe I have video matched the jersey to game 3 of the Los Angeles Lakers/ Portland Trail Blazers Round 1 playoff game. The video is fuzzy, but I can see the thread hanging from the top of the jersey like in mine, and the name on the back seems to match up as well.

Isaiah Rider 1.png
Isaiah Rider 3.jpeg
Isaiah Rider 4.jpeg
Isaiah Rider 5.jpg
Isaiah Rider 2.png
Isaiah Rider 6.jpeg
Isaiah Rider Playoffs game 3.png
Isaiah Rider Playoffs Game 3 Pic 2.jpeg

I found a photomatch! After looking for the millionth time, I was finally able to photomatch/ possibly video match, my 1996-1997 home Isaiah Rider Portland Trail Blazers jersey. I've matched it to a game on February 4th, 1997, versus the Chicago Bulls, where Rider scored 19 points. Mesh holes match up, and there are pulls on the top and the side of the jersey that match up with the jersey I have. I also believe I have video matched the jersey to game 3 of the Los Angeles Lakers/ Portland Trail Blazers Round 1 playoff game. The video is fuzzy, but I can see the thread hanging from the top of the jersey like in mine, and the name on the back seems to match up as well.

Isaiah Rider 1.png
Isaiah Rider 3.jpeg
Isaiah Rider 4.jpeg
Isaiah Rider 5.jpg
Isaiah Rider 2.png
Isaiah Rider 6.jpeg
Isaiah Rider Playoffs game 3.png
Isaiah Rider Playoffs Game 3 Pic 2.jpeg

Great detective work.

Finally, a new pickup for me: 1990-1991 Tom Chambers Phoenix Suns road game issued/worn jersey, size 50 + 3 inches. This is the first Champion jersey I've owned with this second tag style, which to my knowledge was only put on jerseys during Champion's first year with the NBA.

Phoenix7.jpeg
Phoenix8.jpeg
Phoenix9.jpeg

Finally, a new pickup for me: 1990-1991 Tom Chambers Phoenix Suns road game issued/worn jersey, size 50 + 3 inches. This is the first Champion jersey I've owned with this second tag style, which to my knowledge was only put on jerseys during Champion's first year with the NBA.

Phoenix7.jpeg
Phoenix8.jpeg
Phoenix9.jpeg

Beautiful! :nthat:

Seeing all these contemporary authentics makes me laugh. OG Champion >.

Looks Just like the black authentic lol
Really wanted the black and passed it up for like 160 when it came out and back in stock... since then prices are high.... didnt want to pass this up, even at 200. Just the "miami" is disappointing... isnt detailed like some of my other authentics....

Beautiful! :nthat:

Seeing all these contemporary authentics makes me laugh. OG Champion >.

Seriously...dropping 200 plus ...some teams have markups above that, too. May just be better to pick up authentic champions on Ebay for less

Anyone know where I can pick up some nets and knicks thermaflex shorts? Looking for black knicks...already have the blue. Thanks.

*got em. Guy on ebay had some nets....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom