Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Two questions for you guys:
> any idea whee to customize blank authentic form this season ?
> NBA patch, swoosh and chest ad are glued or stitched on gamers ?

Thanks

Passing through Miami Airport on my way to Kingston 🇯🇲 and I see authentics for sale

545FDE58-1792-43E8-A353-548BFC662690.jpeg
F54C6521-A483-4FCF-8C04-FF9E8BF73898.jpeg
not a fan of da one layer embroidery and da rest screen printed like older swingmans.

i get not liking one layer twill but the screening isnt like the old swingmans at all.

yeah it is b.

Screenshot_20191214-132559.png
Screenshot_20191214-132524.png

here's a vintage nike nba swingman jersey... everything that isn't da initially embroidered is simulated to look stitched, but its really screen printed...its evident once you look at da star in orlando, and da contrast between da blue & white in da letters...looks just like that miami vice heat jersey.

The quality of screening on the old swingmans vs the current authentics is not comparable. Youve clearly never held one in person

my point remains.

every section of that Miami heat jersey should've been its own piece embroidered on da jersey, not screen printed.

Exactly. I like my miami authentic, but it's too much like a swingman. The difference between past authentics and swingman jerseys were more noticeable. The lettering looks pretty close to a swingman in black minus the stitching around miami
15763751662205031754935494431814.jpg

yes i have b...da whole point is da construction is what im opposed of.

Not sure what I dislike more though, how impossible it is to find most authentics, the price gauging that teams do jacking em up to 250 to 270, or it being a glorified swingman

That being said, maybe I'm just too old fashioned and this is what the new generation wants....call me crazy, but I'd rather pop on a sleeved adidas rev 30 over these nike jerseys (again, minus the length)

Not all bad on nike though...while I miss specific christmas jerseys, most teams have been coming out with a good "special" jersey of some sort each year....albeit some are better than others.....

Back
Top Bottom