Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

legit check?
8E090AB7-B489-407C-98F4-7947227579F2.jpeg
235A62ED-4747-4F67-8A4F-F3B77A62E30E.jpeg
EED58963-8BFC-4F4D-BE3C-0A9760B5DA5E.jpeg
5005970A-345A-45F5-B8BE-B6038D1A45BE.jpeg
AD3F5C16-DB61-440D-ADE9-4E8A4DFF8E6A.jpeg
Legit

Trying to get rid of the last 2 jerseys in my collection : RUSS and AI

does anyone else feel like there are too many jerseys this year? i used to look forward to different jerseys...now i look forward to seeing the originals...the graffiti ones are the worst (mavs/bedstuy) and then there are some that look like theyre from tjmaxx (atlanta peachtree and the orange orlando magic)...

i feel like the nba overreached this season

does anyone else feel like there are too many jerseys this year? i used to look forward to different jerseys...now i look forward to seeing the originals...the graffiti ones are the worst (mavs/bedstuy) and then there are some that look like theyre from tjmaxx (atlanta peachtree and the orange orlando magic)...

i feel like the nba overreached this season

Not just this year... theres been way too many jerseys for like a decade. I dont think any team should have more than 3 personally... that said an overabundance of yearly designs isnt gonna stop me from copping jerseys that i dig

Last pick up in a while.
James Harden, 48+2

IMG_6173.jpg
IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

Second Nike authentic from this era, gotta say the overall quality is not that bad after all.
Although logos and team name is made of rubber-like material, the jersey is great !
Love the construction, details, patterns.

I'm sending 6 blanks to EPS tomorrow. One is a 2015-2016 home Mavs jersey and I'm really tempted to make it #77 DONČIĆ instead of #41 NOWITZKI, lol

giphy.gif

805A84E2-032F-4FD2-87EE-AB06A660B503.jpeg

Last edited:
can the dry cleaners take off the yellowing on a neck band of a nba jersey? a few of my older jerseys yellowed over the years and is not white anymore smh

can the dry cleaners take off the yellowing on a neck band of a nba jersey? a few of my older jerseys yellowed over the years and is not white anymore smh
Try soaking the jersey in some oxyclean overnight.

That said i think a lot of jersey owners overlook the importance of washing them regularly if they are worn

thanks for the info... i never washed a jersey before... but just leave in a bucket with oxiclean then air dry afterwards?

Ya its the same thing as handwashing just leave the jersey soaking overnight in a bin. And scrub the affected area beforehand

Back
Top Bottom