Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just got this beauty in, unfortunately has stains on it so it’s going back ! Did these nike dri fits run short ? Seems short for a L44
97979B5A-3E3D-4537-9546-DFBAAA203FF6.jpeg

original run nike dri fit ran short, front part of the jersey is roughly 1.5 inches shorter than the tail. as for washing just turn it inside out and throw it in your washing machine on gentle cycle. wash tag says to tumble dry low but i always hang dry my jerseys (hang drying has the added bonus of gravity automatically removing any wrinkles from the fabric)

original run nike dri fit ran short, front part of the jersey is roughly 1.5 inches shorter than the tail. as for washing just turn it inside out and throw it in your washing machine on gentle cycle. wash tag says to tumble dry low but i always hang dry my jerseys (hang drying has the added bonus of gravity automatically removing any wrinkles from the fabric)
Thanks relish, yeah this one fits ur description. I didn’t mean general washing though, was referring to the spot stains. You think I can just bleach those two spots carefully ?

what kind of stains are they? you have a close up? i would definitely start by soaking overnight in oxyclean... rinse and repeat. bleach would be my absolute last resort.... i have used bleach on jerseys before to great effect but that was on ripon mesh. raptors dri fit is probably the most delicate jersey material ever constructed and i have no idea how it would react to bleach. whatever your chosen method be very patient with it

Newest pickup....went to Chase Center for the first time last night to watch an awful game between the Dubs and the Jazz....but to soothe my soul a bit after the beat down, I picked up the 2020 Authentic Klay, white. Hadn't seen the white authentic on sale anywhere so had to pick it up. The quality of the sponsor patches are nicer this year, with the Rakuten patch actually sewn on instead of just simply glued on in the previous year's authentics. Super happy to have this in my collection. Love me some Klay!

IMG_5814.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

IMG_5816.jpg

Same here. Except i dont turn em inside out....hang dry always.

Does anyone know if M&N plans to run a Super Bowl sale next week like they have in past years?

Man i wish the warriors didnt change their jerseys. New ones are ok but the old number font and name font were sooo much better

what kind of stains are they? you have a close up? i would definitely start by soaking overnight in oxyclean... rinse and repeat. bleach would be my absolute last resort.... i have used bleach on jerseys before to great effect but that was on ripon mesh. raptors dri fit is probably the most delicate jersey material ever constructed and i have no idea how it would react to bleach. whatever your chosen method be very patient with it
221019F6-119A-4568-ABE1-033915C21D9A.jpeg
A5F8F124-2A2D-4537-BBE6-5BBC970E26EB.jpeg

They look more prominent in person lol, visible on both sides

Have you tried laundering it yet? From the picture it looks like something that would come out with some oxy and tide

This jersey is just beautiful in person.
image.jpg image.jpg

Lastly, I think these are swingman shorts. They are dry fit (instead of aeroswift/vapor knit), and have 2 side pockets. Could someone explain the sizing matrix? These are sizes 34 (medium) but thought swingmans usually sized by letters (s/m/l/etc)?
image.jpg IMG_20200124_132349.jpg IMG_20200124_132331.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

the new all star format doesn't make sense. they got rid of east vs west but had split the players by conference? should just be the best players in the world on the court.

This jersey is just beautiful in person.
image.jpg image.jpg

Lastly, I think these are swingman shorts. They are dry fit (instead of aeroswift/vapor knit), and have 2 side pockets. Could someone explain the sizing matrix? These are sizes 34 (medium) but thought swingmans usually sized by letters (s/m/l/etc)?
image.jpg IMG_20200124_132349.jpg
I can tell you the authentics are by two sizes...like an xl is 38 AND 40... xxl would be 42 AND 44.... I can check exactly later, but I found out when I ordered xxl and swam in them whereas adidas were big, but wearable...

Back
Top Bottom