Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

This just in... twill numbers aside, I like it :D
E7CA8D5C-6A04-4F27-AE68-867777B63320.jpeg
D222ABD6-ADCF-4AE9-BDDE-4CF9A463E507.jpeg

getting this tailored to procut specs (48+3)
IMG_20200227_082827.jpg

Please let us know how that comes out. I have a few authentics from back in the day in size 52 that would i would still wear if they weren't so long.

I was even thinking about fixing my Kyrie Irving jersey since the Nets team store fudged up and put his name kinda low on the back.

were timberwolves city authentics ever made available?

maybe at target centre? i'm not 100% sure but i think they made all city jerseys authentics for sale. some were only available in team shops (not online). twolves and hawks are the only ones off the top of my head i dont remember seeing anywhere

Reactions: OTG
I’ve had the jerseys. Put these patches on my Lebron authentics today. Ordered one more patch to put on my purple LeBron as well
4B827831-915F-48F0-98B6-C268E47184EF.jpeg
D9DAB68F-D21C-45FE-8997-855D1E0A12A3.jpeg
C34A5274-26EF-4330-89C9-AA9C1B8FBB02.jpeg
. I never realized how easy it was to iron patches on. I got an 09 finals patch coming in as well. Ima put that on my m&n 08-09 gold Kobe.

Love it. Gonna put it on my lebron authentic. Is it really that easy? Friend of mine offered to do it with a machine she has...didnt want to mess up the jersey...

maybe at target centre? i'm not 100% sure but i think they made all city jerseys authentics for sale. some were only available in team shops (not online). twolves and hawks are the only ones off the top of my head i dont remember seeing anywhere
Haven't been to the pro shop in a minute.

heads up, some dude on eBay must've came up heavy at a Detroit Piston equipment sale, cuz he got that FIRE.

The Pistons had a $10 sale like a month ago. They sold a ton of jerseys for dirt cheap, so resellers bought a ton.

they would've been better served throwing em up on ebay themselves :lol:

too bad i already have both those bad boy era jerseys (isiah thomas & scott hastings)

im surprised none of da current players ransacked da equipment room themselves and got stuff to wear casually.

when Adidas was closing down and Nike was talking over the next season, across the street from Barclays arena (I don’t know if they sold it them) the Moddells were selling aunthentics for $25 each (with mesh numbers) I scooped up like 6 of them and kept 2 and sold the rest of eBay. Joe Johnson and Derron Williams

Back
Top Bottom