Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea, I don’t care too much at this point but that would be the first time we’ve even seen the actual jersey in question :lol:

I'm gonna be that guy and say that the fonts on the #8 all the remakes are wrong lol.

1586352702667.jpeg

I'm gonna be that guy and say that the fonts on the #8 all the remakes are wrong lol.
Ye, hard to imagine he would have a custom or a fake. Going to assume the fonts were different. Would be nice to see van exel or someone else jersey and see how diff the fonts were

what’s my best bet for a jordan bulls authentic?

M&N? if so anywhere under retail?

how do yous feel about that icon jersey they made? i feel like the font of the name isn’t accurate

what’s my best bet for a jordan bulls authentic?

M&N? if so anywhere under retail?

how do yous feel about that icon jersey they made? i feel like the font of the name isn’t accurate

NBA Store has 30% on all orders (excluding usual exclusions) . A couple of MJ jerseys are included including the home 45.

can anyone help me out with this- everything looks good- but the name and number on back seem a little low. I've seen ones with the name and number higher that are definitely legit, i'm thinking this one is legit too, just made a different year then the others. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 19
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 89
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 159
can anyone help me out with this- everything looks good- but the name and number on back seem a little low. I've seen ones with the name and number higher that are definitely legit, i'm thinking this one is legit too, just made a different year then the others. Any help would be appreciated.

Prob legit... i remember there being a few korean sellers from back in the day that would sell what i assumed were the factory rejects. Personally i’d insta pass on a NOB that low also its the wrong font...

Prob legit... i remember there being a few korean sellers from back in the day that would sell what i assumed were the factory rejects. Personally i’d insta pass on a NOB that low also its the wrong font...

well I did a little research and it appears to be from 2000-01, the first year of the Sixers switch to the solid polyester jersey material with the sheen. Retail authentics for the Sixers had the smaller font for the NOB along with it being lower. It appears for the following season, the retail authentics had the correct font size and positioning of the name and number on back. I’m usually pretty scrupulous when it comes to jersey details, but I paid 60 bucks and it looks brand new. So I’ll take it, even if it’s not hundred percent accurate.

My summer Miami trip I already paid for got cancelled so I got an instant influx of funds to play with :lol:

I’ve never been a huge fan of Melo but for whatever reasons this has always been one of my favorite jerseys ever, got it for $60! Love the textured numbers and the dazzle material is a B, I’ve snagged it like 4-5 times already

F9354A27-58A9-4F83-91B8-AAB89FDD660F.jpeg

Game used Randle. As a Lakers fan, I hate this scrub. Sending to EPS to strip and turn to a Kobe

D798BD35-870C-4770-926E-8AFCBB790B82.jpeg

6BA821E6-1A88-4E56-B4DC-B073005EBAE9.jpeg

Halfway through stripping the ****ty rev30 kobe to add the good numbers. My hands are killing me, never again.

4C10F2BF-F598-4854-B03C-BFB5D1E8CEC7.jpeg

My summer Miami trip I already paid for got cancelled so I got an instant influx of funds to play with :lol:

I’ve never been a huge fan of Melo but for whatever reasons this has always been one of my favorite jerseys ever, got it for $60! Love the textured numbers and the dazzle material is a B, I’ve snagged it like 4-5 times already
Nice cop--Reebok, adidas or M&N? Sad day as a Nuggets fan when glacier twill died in 2010.

last jersey imma cop for a awhile.... wanted a stackhouse home since i got a road since he was there before he got traded for Rip.
Love those Nike Pistons joints, Stackhouse was nice back then. I remember my 13 year old self thinking MJ had pulled off a steal getting him a year removed from a 30PPG season for just Rip... didn't quite work out that way. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom