Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wow...I’ve never been duped by a fugazi before until now. I guess the price was too good to be true. Funny thing is, I’m not even mad about it. I’m actually quite impressed how good of a fake it is hahah.
How much did you pay?

I assume eBay ?

someone take me back
I hate to tell you, but those are really good fakes. The Dri-fit labeling is a dead giveaway along with few other things I can see from your pics.

Not sure they are fakes. There have been legit nike vaporknits that have been misprinted as drifit jerseys. The yellow one does look a little wide for a 44. Not sure whats going on with the color of the number outlines either.... the mere existance of kobe jerseys in this style also raises questions. Might be fake, might be factory rejects

Wow...I’ve never been duped by a fugazi before until now. I guess the price was too good to be true. Funny thing is, I’m not even mad about it. I’m actually quite impressed how good of a fake it is hahah.
Easiest way to figure out if they are fake is to scan the jocktags with the nike app
They’re definitely fake. Probably one of the best fakes I’ve personally encountered. I surely was fooled. Still plan on keeping them in my collection since they look so legit. Probably rock them with a little less care now. Haha

This belongs to a close friend of mine. Was a Shaq authentic. He sent it to eps and turned it into a Kobe. I’m thinking of doing the same at some point.

0AE8F3FF-0A1B-4C5B-BF70-2D6250282B18.jpeg
64DA20E0-2479-4271-9AEB-866D26EF35E8.jpeg

I got my jersey back from Exclusive Pro Sports. One of my remaining grails- Kevin Garnett rookie style (1995-1996) Minnesota Timberwolves Champion road jersey, size 46. Now, where's that dude from back in January who said I wasted my money buying this style?

Minnesotta8.jpeg
Minnesotta9.jpeg

Nice! What did you have done to it?

Bert. Bert. I'm sad too lol, don't want to do it, but I'm not holding my breath for Barkley to change his mind, even if so, materials won't be like the previous run. It's a US made Dr. J too.

Why didn't they want to do it? Was it just this this player they didn't want to do?

No idea. He looked at it and said it was too old and he was afraid once it got stripped the numbers would still show. It was used and kept in really good condition. I was confused when he told me that tbh. I'll guess I'll send detailed pics and a description to eps and see what they tell me. I really hope they can get it done. And the guy did say to me it was a nice jersey and didn't know why I wanted to change it from Julius Erving to Charles Barkley lol.

Seriously considering sending my Dr. J to eps to convert it into a Barkley. Went to Cosby's and they didn't want to do it.

is it a sand knit jersey? if so theres a decent chance you'll do almost irreparable damage to it if you strip it

I can’t believe that Kobe jersey is fake, looks better than authentic swingmans.
If those are fake I want to know where the supply is, would be nice vacation/beach jersey so I wouldn’t have to worry about keeping it clean

Not a sand knit, it's a M&N US made production run Dr. J

Chances are it should strip clean. I'd just send it to EPS, they were able to strip and clean my micromesh Wolves jersey and make it a KG with very little marks.

Chances are it should strip clean. I'd just send it to EPS, they were able to strip and clean my micromesh Wolves jersey and make it a KG with very little marks.

Yeah, I'm going to do that. AND I'm a year late lol. Mind you, I went to Cosby's in August 2019 and been sitting on the jersey ever since. I emailed eps, and they took forever to get back to me, but I was also lazy getting back to them with pics. I gotta get it in gear forreal and take pics and send it. I want my damn Barkley lol.

Back
Top Bottom