Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Give him a break, people. He just didn't know the difference between swingman and authentic. No crime there. (Unless he's that guy from Croatia who pops up from time to time :lol:).

The man has been rocking a Swingman for 17 YEARS thinking it was an authentic. :lol:

I more so feel bad for ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum than clowning him.

"The past 17 years have been nothing but a lie...a lie I tell you!!!" :lol:

First Covid pick-up: 04-05 J-Crossover HWC Knicks
I don’t wear a medium, but this fits perfect - so thank god for the baggy jersey era.

Only downside I guess are the notorious wide Reebok shoulders... was tempted to get them narrowed then I remembered what happened to my JRich (pictured below) :frown: :smh: .
9424DEFB-B191-40BC-B194-F876CC398C4C.jpeg
BD47A836-5092-49C6-BF23-996C03534C41.jpeg
F049B335-56E0-4D72-B9D3-C415D8C7163B.jpeg
63B20362-2668-4C4E-A68D-3502CFCEFA0F.jpeg

Only downside I guess are the notorious wide Reebok shoulders... was tempted to get them narrowed then I remembered what happened to my JRich (pictured below) :frown: :smh: .

Sorry if I'm missing something, but the Richardson jersey looks great, at least judging from these pictures. What is the issue with it?

Placement of the Jerry logo looks super awkward.

I think that is because the J-Rich was a 52, so the logo sat to the right more. If you take the Knicks in, the logo would look pretty well placed still, it seems.

But It looks good as Is, to me. It's so hard to find those HWC authentics in 40-44. Great pickup!

Thanks guys - yeah the jerry is a bit too close to the armhole - took in the shoulders a bit too much I think. And yes, I think cause it’s a 52 it was more spaced out.

It’s ok though, I’ll live with the wide shoulders... I guess lol.

ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum meant authentic as in “legit nike product”, he doesnt realize we get real techinical when it comes to the terminology.

That nike rewind swingman line is one of the best lines nike has ever put out imo, and the lakers is probably my favorite. Thx for sharing.

but yeah post this on the swingman thread :lol:
My bad guys I thought he was saying it was fake.
I didnt know we had separate authentic and swingman threads.. I mainly post on wdyw and soccer jerseys

i only have swingmans so 👋🏽

bought a home and away MJ MN jersey, and decided to keep the home ver. Selling the away ver if anyone’s interested PM me, sz L NWT

D038B73D-DDE4-4DDF-9C4A-8E27038E1514.jpeg

I am always impressed to see you guys finding size 40 and 44s from the jersey era. I didn't even know those sizes existed during that time.

Great last couple of jerseys being posted especially that Nets Carter.

I am always impressed to see you guys finding size 40 and 44s from the jersey era. I didn't even know those sizes existed during that time.

Great last couple of jerseys being posted especially that Nets Carter.
Thanks! I’ve been on the lookout for a Kidd or Carter that would fit me and it’s rare that I see anything under a 48 either. I think I was just looking at the right place at the right time :pimp:

The effort is admirable on the Kobe tailored jersey, but the arms are too big. I had the same jersey in a 52 sized down to a 44. I used a size 44 I had as the template for the tailor. The arms aren't perfect on mine, but considering the width that had to be taken in, it's something I can look past.

20200629_142008.jpg

Besides this and a couple of others that I didn't sell, I haven't purchased an authentic jersey in years. It feels like they are limiting the supply and then each individual team store does a bad job at advertising what product they have in addition to charging above MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom