Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

8ACBD385-ADAC-48FA-86AC-2F85E91A7468.jpeg
7CD3C922-B25F-495E-834C-C98F71C5C73D.jpeg
B33FB5CA-56C5-4112-8DE5-7430DC734657.jpeg
E73A8581-C1BF-4315-BF0B-CC3AD033284C.jpeg

Hey can someone do an authentic check on this for me real quick?

Maybe around 10+ years ago, Nike made some baseball throwback jerseys. I remember seeing several of them in person and at stores like D*ick's Sporting Goods. I've NEVER seen the Bo Jackson, but a few things line up: The thick machine-sewn stitching, the boxy cut, and the tagging- including the info of position, years, +2 length.

That being said, I don't have a direct item for comparison, and there's fakes of anything that's been released. I will stop short of sayings it's legit or fake.

Here is a legit Minnesota Gophers Dave Winfield for reference.
s-l1600.jpg

The Dodgers Strawberry is legit. That's a pretty rare version of that jersey, with the USA flag neck tag. Get it, mannnnn!

Im trying to sell/trade a mlb jersey of mine but I wasn’t sure if there was a separate thread for that stuff, if so can anybody direct me to it

Im trying to sell/trade a mlb jersey of mine but I wasn’t sure if there was a separate thread for that stuff, if so can anybody direct me to it

post that right here.

Done forget about apps like Letgo, Offerup, Mercari and Poshmark. No fees on those apps.

DA22339B-32FF-4FF2-A8CF-6B8F4F259456.jpeg
post that right here.

Done forget about apps like Letgo, Offerup, Mercari and Poshmark. No fees on those apps.

Appreciate it, I’d definitely want to post in here first to have it go to somebody on NT in here if I can first. Anyway I got this size 40/M 6 or so years ago at the flagship store in philly and have worn it prolly 3 times. Willing to trade for a phils jersey or just sell. Thanks!

Two new pick ups. Thinking of better years for my team rather than this one.

Attachments

• D4F04EE9-9CAA-46CA-9250-4C5E038AF816.jpeg
    D4F04EE9-9CAA-46CA-9250-4C5E038AF816.jpeg
    476.2 KB · Views: 10
if i wear 44 in the flex base authentics for baseball would i also be a 44 in mitchell and ness mlb authentics? how do they run?

and can anyone point me in the direction of the appropriate size for me in a griffey. either the teal or the white 1997

if i wear 44 in the flex base authentics for baseball would i also be a 44 in mitchell and ness mlb authentics? how do they run?

and can anyone point me in the direction of the appropriate size for me in a griffey. either the teal or the white 1997

I wear the same size in both but not everyone is the same.

The flex base is more slim fit, the M&N is a little looser

I wear the same size in both but not everyone is the same.

The flex base is more slim fit, the M&N is a little looser

so i’d be able to do a 40?

it’s weird because i have a sanchez flex base that’s a 44 and fits like a gown and a trout 44 that fits more slim cut

it’s weird because i have a sanchez flex base that’s a 44 and fits like a gown and a trout 44 that fits more slim cut

You know, I don't know man. All I know is my flex base jerseys run small and slim to me and my M&N fit wider. So it's weird you're saying your Trout is massive. My boy is a true 48, he just bought a Judge in a 52 and said it was real small. I've heard other people say flexbase runs small too.

You know, I don't know man. All I know is my flex base jerseys run small and slim to me and my M&N fit wider. So it's weird you're saying your Trout is massive. My boy is a true 48, he just bought a Judge in a 52 and said it was real small. I've heard other people say flexbase runs small too.

yea that’s weird. i think you meant my sanchez. but yea it’s the pinstripe one. i thought because there’s no pipe stitching that’s why it fit like that but it def runs a full size bigger than my trout 44

Pics of the Sanchez and Trout?

Anyway, I personally just stay tts with M&N baseball. I take the tapered look with Majestic and the "traditional" look with M&N- which is cut straight down the sides. I can see people sizing down with M&N. It's all preference so you may have to find one in person.

hey, none of ya told me NIKE is taking over da MLB after da 2020 season?!

that means NO UNDER ARMOUR :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

I've only worn one flex base and it felt smaller to me. I haven't worn my other ones.

hey, none of ya told me NIKE is taking over da MLB after da 2020 season?!

that means NO UNDER ARMOUR :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

Do your googles, they gonna have a swoosh on the chest and still have the diaper butt. Jerseys gonna be plastic too.

Back
Top Bottom