Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'll say the Reebok NFL joints were good until they added the NFLPA logo on the jocktag around 2006/2007

01 Reeboks with the helmet jocktag and even the early made in El Salvador nfl equipment shield jerseys were solid.

their later stuff was straight garbage though.

alot depended on da team too...if they didn't update their jersey da quality was fine i.e. don't think packers jerseys suffered transitioning from nike to reebok back to Nike...if u took up da newer Templates as da companies switched? RIP.

and not for nothing, i avoided da flywire collars like da plague :lol: i started stockpiling NFL jerseys as soon as i was what Nike did.

luckily NFL authentics for w/e reason got da LOWEST resale value (probably because players be getting cut, traded, etc) and fakes have poisoned da pond with so many cheap china reebok equipment variants.

I'll say the Reebok NFL joints were good until they added the NFLPA logo on the jocktag around 2006/2007

da NFLPA jocktag ones with da red logo are theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee most faked, then da rainbow logo after.

its so bad i just avoid any jersey with those tags.

#workingfromhome

IMG_20200331_171942.jpg
IMG_20200401_081701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom