~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

What's there to explain? CSL with Porsche graphics...

Just right for fast motoring: the extra-powerful engine of the M3 CSL. The significant increase in power and performance is however not only the result ofintelligent lightweight engineering. Rather, the straight-six power unit already renowned for its high engine speeds has been enhanced to an even higherstandard, BMW M's engineers boosting maximum output to 360 bhp at 7,900 rpm from 3.2 litres capacity, that is a sensational output-per-litre figure of 111bhp. Maximum torque, in turn, is 370 Nm at 4,900 rpm.

aa5_rachael.jpg

great legs
devil.gif

those legs are too skinny

no seriously i dont recall e46 CSL like at all..................

btw i didnt mean the graphics i meant...........CSL

Originally Posted by Al Audi

those legs are too skinny

no seriously i dont recall e46 CSL like at all..................

btw i didnt mean the graphics i meant...........CSL

Watch the Top Gear video and prepare to fall in love.

(it never came to North America)

Oh, CSL = Coupe Sport Lightweight. Just a lighter version of the M3....

The CSL name was first used back in the 70's with the 3.0 CSL.

The time-attack style definitely doesn't belong on German cars in my opinion.

That M3 is nice, but again, I don't like the wheels, nor do I like the GTR skirts or 1-piece lip. I do like the CSL goodies, however.

Yeah, my friend was trying to be different, most people on e46fanatics keep rocking the CSL wheels or HRE's, he wanted to go a little JDM and a littleEuro. This is way back before TA was getting played out, Rotas started coming out with TA still, and people painting their stock wheels TA, thats when itstarted getting annoying. At least he had real Volk's instead of knockoffs. I thought it looked nice, what really set it off was his red interior, itmatched the TA stripe. I think he should've also gotten red RAYS lugs..

He parted out and sold the car because he was getting broke...

Just a shot in the dark. Would anyone know if buying a Lexus IS300 at 119,XXX miles at $9K is a good deal? Assuming everything else was in working order, wouldit be a good buy? I'm currently driving my dad's Toyota Camry (1995) at 230,XXX miles and it's still going strong.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

And of course Ninjahood comes and ruins what's been a great last couple of pages with that garbage...
SRT-8 magnum sittin on viper wheels is garbage?
grin.gif

And of course Ninjahood comes and ruins what's been a great last couple of pages with that garbage...
someone was gonna say it sooner or later
laugh.gif

e46 m3 = nt's fav. car back a few yrs ago

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

Magnums are garbage.
laugh.gif

Charger on Viper wheels, now thats a different story.
pimp.gif

!*# are u talking about. Magnums with viper wheels look amazing.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

Magnums are garbage.
laugh.gif

Charger on Viper wheels, now thats a different story.
pimp.gif
its da same damn car
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom