~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Vancity74

And of course Ninjahood comes and ruins what's been a great last couple of pages with that garbage...
SRT-8 magnum sittin on viper wheels is garbage?
grin.gif

Magnums are garbage.
laugh.gif

Charger on Viper wheels, now thats a different story.
pimp.gif
its da same damn car
laugh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

That exhaust video you posted is weak as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

sounds puny
wit a predator tune, vortech supercharger, and flowmaster exuast...its anything but.
wink.gif
that's also like 10k...

grin.gif
thats nuffin when da used SRT8 goes for about da mid 20k...so for 30k you gettin a animal.

Let's not start this again..
all u gotta say is "well geez wiz there chap, that's a tremendous amount of power for a bargin"

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Spoiler [+]

off to lunch i go
laugh.gif
A do you got any sites for mods? I mean EVERYTHING. Lights, doors, interior, exterior, performance, EVERYTHING.

Oh yeah, on Saturday I rode in a Magnum for the first time. Its was the 3.5L V.6,
pimp.gif
that bad boy was so powerful and smooth. I can't wait to see how a Charger (V8) feels
tongue.gif

cats (on Niketalk) sleep on da chargers/mags/300/challengers still they actually get in one...then its
eek.gif
"and its American"

cats (on Niketalk) sleep on da chargers/mags/300/challengers still they actually get in one...then its
eek.gif
"and its American"
Oh yeah they heavy sleepers. The Charger has been my favorite car now for a while.Nothing really comes close for me. Whats crazy is some girl putme on to them back in 05-07 when she used to talk about her boyfriend having one in class
laugh.gif

But yeah for me, BMW, Lexus, Acura, Toyota, Honda and etc is cool
smokin.gif
,but for me nothing touches my American cars.

Mustang, Challenger, Camaro, Malibu, Impala, Charger, Pontiac (RIP for now) and C300. Don't get me started on SUVs . Tahoe's
pimp.gif

Nah....I appreciate all cars....Matter fact I like Ford right now, Edge, Flex, Fusion, Mustang, new mustangs are pretty hot, all good to me.Challenger......I'd love a srt-8 in black. Camaro.....yea no doubt. BUT at the end of the day........I got more love for German and Japan. Ninja looks atit from a bang for your buck logic though no doubt.

Oh am I the only one who doesn't want anyone (people close like friends) having the same car as you?

GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE!
laugh.gif

Question about my tires i have 255/30/22 tires on my 93 lincoln towncar and ive noticed three out of four of the tires have a crack on the side around 3-4inches long ..........i called a tire shop and a guy told me it could be from the tire gloss? i was wondering could it be how much pressure i put in it.... iput around 30-35 psi in them is that too much or not enough?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Nah....I appreciate all cars....Matter fact I like Ford right now, Edge, Flex, Fusion, Mustang, new mustangs are pretty hot, all good to me. Challenger......I'd love a srt-8 in black. Camaro.....yea no doubt. BUT at the end of the day........I got more love for German and Japan. Ninja looks at it from a bang for your buck logic though no doubt.
i always appreciate your point of view AI, at da end of da day..no one is denying da awesomeness of da imports..what i like to convey is how youcan

get comparable performance for something domestic and pay pennies on da dollar for it.

as far as i've been alive i've always been a no frizz type dude...gimme da stats, i don't care about bells and whistles. things that are considered"luxury" today

can be played out and be standard tomorrow..so why pay premium for it? if there's one thing that doesn't get old is:

Horsepower/torque ratings from a superior engine...everything around da car after that is purely preference...hell i know i don't mind da plastic ocean

da interiors these cars possess one bit...imma goon, if i spill something you can wipe it off 2 seconds.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

why do you think alot of these cars don't hold there value at all? its because after 2-3 years or so da smoke & mirrors of luxury goes away and da caris judged on its actual

merits:

"power" "mileage" "MPG" "carfax"

Nuggets kills me with automatic talk smh

G8 > Charger
and nuggets, its availiable with a stick so you dont have to whine about that

Indeed it is, the prices of em on the used market is gonna be crazy, they made less of them than they did the GTO IF I'm right

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Nuggets kills me with automatic talk smh

G8 > Charger
and nuggets, its availiable with a stick so you dont have to whine about that

You act like transmission isnt a big deal.
indifferent.gif

Depends on the car to me, in a big boat like a magnum/charger the LAST thing I'd want is a stick. In something like a Genesis coupe I wouldnt even look atunless it had a stick

Back
Top Bottom